Thread: Seeming lightening of the edges of the leaves - HELP!!!

Thanks

Default Seeming lightening of the edges of the leaves - HELP!!!

Hello fellow growers , im I need of assistance for a RQS critical grow, which is coming to the end of its vegetative stage towards the end of this months, its been growing beautifully with now issues however as visible below, some sort of 'bleaching' is seemingly occurring on the outer and in some cases inner edges of the leafs, please help before I reach flowering ! Any help appreciated THANKS !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20170713_004.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	348479Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20170713_008.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	348480Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20170713_009.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	348481

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tony2342 For This Useful Post:

JB (16-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

overall the plant looks good tony..i wouldnt worry about a few leaves being fucked up..all my outdoor plants have a few leaves here and there that do different shit..as long as the plant is reaching for the light and its nice and green all over then i say she doing just fine. what are u feeding the plant btw?

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

JB (16-07-17)

Thanks

Ahh sorry for late reply bro, just picked up hehe , but thanks for your response, and they were all green before only till it rained quite heavy a few days ago that started popping up and ever so slightly spreading, and I just ph the water to around 6.2 I haven't been feeding it anything of recent little nitrogen and maxicrop liquid seaweed here and there.

So your sure its nothing to be worried about bro, thanks for your help !

camkush Guest

I have no clue if ph could have anything to do with the spots, but I'd listen to Kyg he is the best when it comes to outdoor plants. Also, have you been ph'ing they whole time? When a plant is in soil it has micros that automatically ph the water, so there is no need whatsoever to ph soil water. Seeing as you have started the plant and I assume have been adjusting the ph you should probably continue to do so.