Thread: Calcium deficiency?

Thanks

Default Calcium deficiency?

Hey guys!

Thanks for the help in my previous thread.. I've stopped messing around with the pH

I think I now have a problem with a calcium deficiency! I've included a few photos for you guys to study

I have compared the spots with images I have seen online ..

Note* I have had a little problem with spider mites with this plant however I sprayed this plant with a pesticide and have since then seen no further development of any fine white spots which are characteristic of the little devils

Thank you and have a great day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4728.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	348544   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4729.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	348545   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4730.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	348546  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

glad you stopped bro

dont really see a cal issue if am honest mate, i see some damage from possible pest and also the marks could be due to PH issue from you altering this.
    they still small and shudnt really need cal mag supplement but... get your self bottle Magne-Cal + from plant magic as you will need it later on

you can also foliar feed them calmag, wont do them any harm . 2ml to litre water in a spray bottle give them a blast

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Stan's dad (14-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Looks more like Mag issue... Calcium will show purple in the stems although they are both linked. Like Joker said I doubt that's the issue normally you won't see any cal mag issues until the plants are a bit more mature (around 4 weeks)

Get the PH to the correct level and see if the problem continues. Most of the time people think they have def and add more nutes when really they are just locking it out with wrong PH.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

Stan's dad (17-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

magne cal is your friend

7. The Following User Says Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

Stan's dad (17-07-17)