Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Help dwc 600 led white widow

Thanks

Ok thanks, Trex your awesome! I used that ph down got it down to 5.5-6.0. I'm checking up on her now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greendream88 For This Useful Post:

Trex (17-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Tomorrow ill post you some charts . It will help you out alot . If you browse the forum in the infirmiray section and answer also theres alot of info to research , ill still be glad to answer any of your question though .
    DWC for a first grow aint for the faint heart ill tell ya haha

Do you have ph calbibration solution , if not ,look up your Ph meter specs and find wich is needed , there are two 4ph and 7 ph , on some only 1 is needed , on others both are , and e.c calibration solution also , usually when you buy a meter there will be a sample packet .

My organic diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=158556

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Thanks

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

JB (16-09-17), naturalist (12-08-17)

Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greendream88 For This Useful Post:

JB (16-09-17), Trex (19-07-17)

Thanks

I finally got the ph steady at 5.8. The reservoir at 68-70 and the nutrients are perfect.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greendream88 For This Useful Post:

JB (16-09-17), Trex (19-07-17)

Thanks

Cool , keep checking and tweak if need be till you find the sweet spot . Hopefully you get an e.c meter soon as its a hell of alot less trouble hehehe

My organic diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=158556

Thanks

Whatever you do don't ph the advanced ph perfect nutrients...you should use RO water or bubble water for 24-48 hours then mix in nutes. The advanced ph perfect are highly chelated meaning the ph can go as low as 4 and as high as 8 and the feed will still be available to the plant, you don't have to make the water sit at 5.5 then drift up etc...

Don't go too strong with them start at 1/4 strength then build up to 1/2 then full. If you drop ph down or up on these Bute's it fucks em right up. Change res and nutes once a week for fresh and you will be fine

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,511 Times

Quote Originally Posted by J.18 View Post
    Whatever you do don't ph the advanced ph perfect nutrients...you should use RO water or bubble water for 24-48 hours then mix in nutes. The advanced ph perfect are highly chelated meaning the ph can go as low as 4 and as high as 8 and the feed will still be available to the plant, you don't have to make the water sit at 5.5 then drift up etc...

Don't go too strong with them start at 1/4 strength then build up to 1/2 then full. If you drop ph down or up on these Bute's it fucks em right up. Change res and nutes once a week for fresh and you will be fine
    certainly never knew this... always phed my AN nutes ;0S

as for the Hydroguard its bennies/? if so everytime ive run bennies in hydro ph goes fecking crazy

Ultra Noob with a Sand grain brain (forever blowing bubbles)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fairy For This Useful Post:

J.18 (09-09-17)

Thanks

Yeah if they are the ph perfect formula don't ph em mate...just keep refreshing them every week....with hydroguard your probably better off adding that to the water that's gona sit or bubble for 24-48 hours late it settle, then add the AN Nutes, as long as your ph with just the hydroguard is between 4 and 8 the nutes should take care of everything else, a good thing if ph is slightly high is AN's rhino skin (silicone) it's ph,d low at approx 5-5.5 so helps bring things down when used...

Hope that helps bud

16. The Following User Says Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Fairy (10-09-17)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4