Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some input from the community polytunnel

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Welshgorrilla View Post
    Lovely info cheers bud �� no not my plot I have a nice open back yard live in UK so weathers unpredictable at best reason for the solar is air flow and temps the temps in my small greenhouse get silly hot with all the direct sun my garden gets in summer and winter can be below 0 for a few days at time in winter so the solar Could mabe help with that ? Looking around 10ft long 8ft high 8ft wide pipe arch design

The Healthy Choice ♨
    Sounds like a good size . You might be able to use the solar to run fans etc. Think about a couple whirly gigs if ya can. Always better to access more air flow rather than not enough. They get fairly fekin humid in there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Welshgorrilla (19-07-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2