Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: concrete sectional garage with tent in ideas!

Thanks

probably me m8, my minds warped with all the kit i gotta buy and what size filter etc goes with what i.e.:

6"rvk fan with 8" carbon filter to aid flow etc?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amiherealready For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by amiherealready View Post
    ok got it finally insulated and caulked and taped, i have put together the bits i am decided on but could do with some help finalising my kit as want to get it ordered tmoz.

my concrete sectional garage is split into 3 areas , one being my area

i plan on venting into middle section area or externally, and running a passive or active 4/6" intake from another area thats right by garage door

i have already got my auto seeds all cbd for anxiety and getting off demon drink
    i plan on only doing auto seeds to give me a variety to choose from.

Seeds are:
    Dinafem industrial plant auto cbd
    Sweet seeds sweet nurse auto cbd
    Cbd crew medium Gom auto

got loads of freebies aswell from seedsman

I'm starting with 4 seeds hopefully to start with, 2 each of either 3 strains , should i try starting 6 in paper towels/shot glass and see how it goes to make sure i have at least 4 ?

Potential Kit list as follows:

•secret garden dr90 tent
    •homebox evolution controller
    •lumatek 600w digital ballast, ill use it at 250 for seedlings then 400 , getting 600 incase my set up can cope with it
    •6" rvk fan ( which size please ) mounted in a buzz lightyear style box outside of the tent
    •mountain air carbon filter ( which size please )
    •duct silencer ( depends on fan size as yet )
    •hood I'm unsure of as yet (should i go cool hood to use 600 ?) and extra fans?

Not really on a really tight budget regards most to be fair i just want "quietest" least heat signature set up. ( no 2k aircon lol)
    anything i have missed please shout at me .
    would really appreciate any help
    Oversize your ducting

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Fairy (07-09-17)

Thanks

as in how m8?

Thanks

bought my setup today, delivered to store on tuesday, comprising of:

1x1x2 green cube tent
    hellion adjustawing ballast and light set 750w dimmable to 400w
    vortex 8" carbon filter? recommended by store owner ?
    8 to 6 reducer
    6"rvk for extraction
    6" accoustic ducting
    4" rvk for active intake
    4" acoustic ducting
    ecotechnics evolution fan controller
    800mm square tray for bottom of tent
    16ltr root nurse pots
    bag of clay pebbles for bottom of pots
    biobizz light mix

am going to vent into middle room garage and draw cool air from another room garage

i got some shogun katana root stim aswell.

i was gonna pop some seeds in water in morning, my queries are: should i add some root stim to the water in 2 shot glasses or just wait and add it to water when i make up starter pots ?
    as soon as i see taproots ill transfer to 0.5ltr pots with biobizz and perlite.

i want to run 4 plants to start with should i try and get 6 going incase some are no shows , dinafem ipacbd and sweet nurse auto cbd.

what heater should i use to add to the ecotechnics to warm up room if needed.
    can u kind people see anything other than oscillating fans that i have missed please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2