Thread: Mary's Seeds x Sweet Seeds! + Exclusive THCTalk discount code reminder

Thanks

Smile Mary's Seeds x Sweet Seeds! + Exclusive THCTalk discount code reminder

Hey THCTalk! We have another competition available in partnership with Sweet Seeds however this time our competition is only a share competition in regards to entering so it's Facebook and Instagram based however we thought we'd give you guys an headsup.

Quoted below is the post from Facebook

"New competition time - free seeds! (#MarysSeeds x #SweetSeeds)

Sweet Seeds were established 12 years ago in 2005. They are based in Valencia (Spain) however they are also have a shop in Madrid. This seed bank are one of the pioneers in feminised seeds from Spain with their first strain being Black Jack (SWS01).

You can see the Sweet Seeds range we stock over on our site:
    https://marysseeds.co.uk/collections/sweet

To enter this competition, all you need to do is share this post. Please ensure you have your share settings onto public in order to qualify!

There will be 5 winners in this competition. Winners 1 and 2 will receive a Sweet Seeds T-Shirt, 2 Green Poison Auto feminised seeds, grinder, rolling papers, Sweet Seeds catalogue and both Sweet Seeds and Mary’s Seeds stickers.

Winner 3 will receive a Sweet Seeds T-Shirt, 2 Green Poison Auto feminised seeds, rolling papers, Sweet Seeds catalogue and both Sweet Seeds and Mary’s Seeds stickers.

The 2 runners up will receive 2 Green Poison Autos each and a Sweet Seeds catalogue.

The winners will be announced on August 2nd, 2017 and will be decided using a random number generator. Best of luck to everyone who enters!"

Remember, we're still rocking the 10% exclusive THCTalk discount for our webstore.

Code: THCTALK10

The code can be used unlimited times over on Mary's Seeds. Be sure to fire us a direct message for exclusive discount codes if you're purchasing large quantities.

All our strains are available as singles or packs!

www.marysseeds.co.uk

THCTalk 10% Discount Code: THCTALK10

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarysSeeds For This Useful Post:

Stirl_420_SA (30-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,615 Times

Probably done this wrong, tried to share and it just shared the link for this Tapatalk thread.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by M_C; 19-07-17 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Image removed for member security reasons

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-07-17), Esh (19-07-17), Twisted (19-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,615 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Image removed for member security reasons

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    👍

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Esh For This Useful Post:

M_C (19-07-17)