Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Not a biggy... yet

Thanks

Still got a problem, but buds fattening well. Tried everything except epsom salts that I will try next feed.
    Still dont know ph but growing direct into the ground
    Anybody know what the darkening of the leaves means? - it is only on 1 plant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FantasticFanjita For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-08-17), Trex (11-08-17)

Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FantasticFanjita For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-08-17), Trex (11-08-17)

Thanks

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FantasticFanjita For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-08-17), redisiel (11-08-17), Trex (11-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Potassium defficiency my friend . What are them temps in the greenhouse ? Too hot 35deg give or take ,and the uptake of nutrients is hampered

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

FantasticFanjita (11-08-17), GEORGE (11-08-17), redisiel (11-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Flush em and leave them the fuck alone for a few days mate, there just getting more and more locked up,
    Get yourself some kind of neem or kelp meal/powder top dress it mulch it and let nature take its course for a bit
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

FantasticFanjita (11-08-17), GEORGE (11-08-17), Trex (11-08-17)

Thanks

Also , by looking at your soil , seems like it was pulversied with a tiller ans has unever watering , outdoors , overwatering a canna plant is near impossible .

When the soil gets pulverized like that , believe it or not , it gets packed down so hard , the roots cannot breathe , microrganisms die from air starvation etc etc .

Next time use a pitch fork and just lift soil an inch or so , all over your greenhouse . keep your soil moist at all times , then drench , feed 1/2 strneght nutrients once a week , maybe work in some Crab meal ,compost and some kelp in there , i can tell your soil doesnt have much organic matter worked in , so at for the moment you can top dress and work it in the top inch layers of your soil .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

FantasticFanjita (11-08-17), GEORGE (11-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFanjita View Post
    Actually, I've been giving them Grotek Cal Max regularly which:

"Cal-Max was developed to provide the additional calcium, magnesium and iron needed to support peak production"

I'll up the dose as I tend to stay at the lower recommended feed & see if that stops it + look at P
    Yeah regularly is the problem bud , in soil outdoors , rarely is this needed man .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

FantasticFanjita (11-08-17), GEORGE (11-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Potassium defficiency my friend . What are them temps in the greenhouse ? Too hot 35deg give or take ,and the uptake of nutrients is hampered
    Weather is a bit shit here at the moment - 30degrees highest in tunnel. Main problem is with crazy high humidity due to rain - had to partially harvest 1 mazar as it was so prone to budrot despite 2 fans (also part harvested another that was milky & 5% amber).

Will look at what I'm feeding for potassium. Cheers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FantasticFanjita For This Useful Post:

Trex (11-08-17)

Thanks

Youll have to open up the sides , or make Louvres to air it out , greenhouses are notorious for high humidity thus pests and all sorts of fungii bacteria causing diseases .

if you can roll the bottom a tad , and make a vent at top and prevent water from entering .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

FantasticFanjita (11-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Also , by looking at your soil , seems like it was pulversied with a tiller ans has unever watering , outdoors , overwatering a canna plant is near impossible .

When the soil gets pulverized like that , believe it or not , it gets packed down so hard , the roots cannot breathe , microrganisms die from air starvation etc etc .

Next time use a pitch fork and just lift soil an inch or so , all over your greenhouse . keep your soil moist at all times , then drench , feed 1/2 strneght nutrients once a week , maybe work in some Crab meal ,compost and some kelp in there , i can tell your soil doesnt have much organic matter worked in , so at for the moment you can top dress and work it in the top inch layers of your soil .
    Could be down to it being a very sandy soil - good for drainage but maybe it compacts?
    I did a reasonable job prepping the soil, deep rotavation with a few passes to aerate the soil in winter - spring added some compost & fish/B/B + worm castings forked in - however, I didnt add that much organic matter & this I can see was a mistake.

I'll have a pop at yours & Redz advice - get some top dressings in & cut down the feed.

I'm sure it is affecting bud growth but they are doing well considering & only 2 are really showing signs of deficiency

Thanks for the replies

20. The Following User Says Thank You to FantasticFanjita For This Useful Post:

Trex (11-08-17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast