Thread: Arizer Q or Volcano Digit?

Thanks

Question Arizer Q or Volcano Digit?

Hello Tokers,

I'm having a Crafty for 2 years now, and I've been vaping for quite some time (Had a pinnacle pro before the Crafty).
    I'm about to buy a desk vaporizer and I'm wondering if I should go with the volcano digit or the arizer Q.

Any experiences out there to give me some light?

In my country I can get the Volcano digit for 420€ vs the arizer Q for 210€.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tiziu For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (19-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

howdy brother

I've not used either mate but a while back i was deciding between crafty and volcano, chose crafty and after seeing the storz and bickel build quality i imagine the volcano be some device haha! however, just watched some videos on the arizer and that looks pretty good for the money mate... handy wee remote to turn it on etc, lots of wee attachments ...

no this doesn't really help ya as I own none lmao, but someone on here bound to

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

tiziu (19-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    howdy brother

I've not used either mate but a while back i was deciding between crafty and volcano, chose crafty and after seeing the storz and bickel build quality i imagine the volcano be some device haha! however, just watched some videos on the arizer and that looks pretty good for the money mate... handy wee remote to turn it on etc, lots of wee attachments ...

no this doesn't really help ya as I own none lmao, but someone on here bound to
    That's exactly why I'm wanting to go volcano all the way, but double the price is making me question myself :/

Thanks

I have the Arizer Q vape, its pretty decent not as good as the volcano but good enough for the money. I manged to pick mine up for £139.99 so at that price its was a third of the cost of a Volcano making it that much more attractive a purchase.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tonytucker For This Useful Post:

tiziu (07-09-17)

Thanks

If money is not a barrier I would recommend the Volcano. The unit produces excellent vapor, will list forever, and is easy to clean.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joker123 For This Useful Post:

tiziu (07-09-17)

Thanks

I would recommend the Arizer Q with the DDave mod, it will not disappoint. https://youtu.be/USU8sXinVCY

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Spaid For This Useful Post:

Buster (14-08-17), Dazmandaz (12-08-17), tiziu (07-09-17)