Thread: is it ready?

Thanks

Default is it ready?

hello have a a couple of questions... first things first and they are i have 1 plant that has been from seed just in the window and has been in the light now for 3 days. 18/6...

would like to know how much yield could i get from that plant and is it ready or should keep it in veg longer?

here an image of the beaty... it is now almost 60cm from the soil... also would like to know if it's healthy... 2 days since i put it in a bigger pot but the roots are just like 1/3 of the pots space (probably because it was in the window...)

Also i have germinated and put in soil now (still not up from the soil) and only have this 1 light.. it is now 400w mh but changing to 400w hps when i start to flower the bigger flower. but when i start flowering the bigger one won't i ruin the small ones? can i have them on 12/12 and expect some growth and yield?... and how long time would it take to be fully yielded from seed in 12/12? any answers or comments on this plant and situation would be great and really appreciated

With regards for now
    Hreisi

Thanks

also would like to ask... where of this plant can i take cutting off?... should i do that or would that just harm the plant? ... and where should to cuttings be done?

Thanks

after 3days its that big lol what you using.
    all i know is what iv read on here mate.
    basically u veg for about 4-5 weeks or till the plants about 2n half 3 foot then put into 12/12
    and as for putting the lil ones in if your goin to flower this one i would take the lil ones out when its dark in the room and leave it on the windowsill and put it back in when its light as it will cause them to go into flower and you wont get much bud at all mate!
    also when you do put the lil ones in just put them up higher up closer to the light so the big one aint blocking them from it!
    as for how long from seed its about 8-9 weeks i think im not sure dont quote me just what iv read there is a forum for it on here mate.
    12/12 from seed aint worth it in my eyes id ratha wait a couple more weeks as you only get about an oz if that

hope this helps you thats if you can understand it lol
    Originally Posted by wert
    i would slap wayne rooney,but not in a nasty way,just a slap across the face to wake him up and help get his priorities right.
    i would also like to slap kylie minogue but this time in a nasty dirty way on her petite little arse.

god made weed, man made beer.....

who do you trust?

Formally kenus_420

5th grow 1st diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...l-flower-mode-)

Thanks

also mate in that pic your leaves look drooped?
    does it need watering?

Thanks

hi! no it doesnt need watering it was grown in a windowsill from seed and i just got it from my friend so it wouldnt die and put it under light 3 days ago and repotted also... was just wondering if this height (60cm) is good for starting to flower?... or should i wait until it gets bigger? ...

the humidity has been around 30-35% last 2 days but now is at 40-45 and i'm keeping it there also i would like a clone from this plant and don't know where or when i should take the clone...

it doesnt need watering and has a brand new soil and just repotted... should i add any nutes or wait a little longer?

with regards
    Last edited by hreisi; 01-11-09 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks

check here for info on cloning/cuttings
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...read.php?t=621

you can 12/12 from seedling but as dopesmoka says you will only get about an oz of it, but thats enough for some people, especially if you have other more mature plants flowering too.

i have 3 mature power plant going into flower soon, and ive germed a few afgan kush that are gonna go 12/12 with them so i have a bit of variety to smoke.

Thanks

oh 4got to say, new soil = NO nutes for a few weeks. theres enough food in the soil for a while.

check out all the stickies in the novice section... they've helped me soooo much!

Thanks

What size pot do you have this in? Looks pretty small from the pic. What variety is this ? I think some more research is in order. Glad to help anyway we can

Thanks

You can veg for as long as you like - the longer you veg, the bigger the plant, the bigger the yeild. Theoretically you can veg indefinately. You can also go 12/12 from seed - smaller yeilds but it'll get done a lot quicker and keep the plant small.