Thread: papery green dry leaves

Thanks

Default papery green dry leaves

On of my my plants an incredible bulk... its gone all papery on the leaf.. pale green and the leaf seems very dry.. some of the edges have come away.... ill have to wait till lights on tomorrow for a pic...
    Iv stuck a bit of calmag on it as that's covered a world of deficiencies for me... only plant i have with this problem.. none of the others have it.
    apart from that its bushy and thick.. the bulks have a way of being like that... i didn't notice how good they are until i started vegging them for about 2 months.
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Difficult to say without a pic... I assume it's not N deficiency?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0876.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	348843

Name:	DSC_0874.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	348846

i don't think n but iv given it some.......... i gave it half veg half bloom and a dash of calmag from the old timer range... these pics are rubbish ill have to wait till i can get them out to take good one..(just had an isue with lights being on for 9 hours to long). just wondered if anything springs to mind... it could be calmag as its pretty pale.. and looks like its got a bit of heat stress to likely from the leaves being so papery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0875.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	348844  
    Last edited by thehulk; 21-07-17 at 08:00 PM.

Thanks

Name:	DSC_0876.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	348843

Name:	DSC_0874.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	348845

i don't think n but iv given it some.......... i gave it half veg half bloom and a dash of calmag from the old timer range... these pics are rubbish ill have to wait till i can get them out to take good one..(just had an isue with lights being on for 9 hours to long). just wondered if anything springs to mind... it could be calmag as its pretty pale.. and looks like its got a bit of heat stress to likely from the leaves being so papery.

Thanks

A PK boost may help from what I can see...

Thanks

thanks bro im up for trying anything... and don't have much experience of sorting out deficiencies... i can buy cana pk of ebay.. and i will... is it pk 13/14
    or i can get old timer PK 4-8

im not bothered about being organic.. i do like the old timer range... more down to the ratios at this moment.. thanks for help

Thanks

If you are growing organically, go the old timers route mate... no point in poisoning the microherd at this point