Thread: New setup

Thanks

Default New setup

Alright people im looking to upgrade my setup was gonna go for a 1.2x2.4x2 tent but a friend has mentioned two 1.2 tents to constantly have one in flower one in veg i was woundering if its possible i could get a split for my outtake td silent 8 inch and then run the ducting off the splitter to the carbon filters will this work or shall i just go with a 1.2x2.4 ???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokecheech For This Useful Post:

Ironman (23-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Smokecheech View Post
    Alright people im looking to upgrade my setup was gonna go for a 1.2x2.4x2 tent but a friend has mentioned two 1.2 tents to constantly have one in flower one in veg i was woundering if its possible i could get a split for my outtake td silent 8 inch and then run the ducting off the splitter to the carbon filters will this work or shall i just go with a 1.2x2.4 ???
    Sounds like a plan to me mate, I have a 1.2 x 1.2 space and an 80x80 tent.. I do all my drying in the tent and everything else I use the 1.2. If the 1.2 is full or the plants inside need a environment for flowering, then I will use the tent for veg until the 1.2 is empty.

Long and short is 2 separate rooms are better than 1 imo. I've seen y splitters for ducting too so it should be possible. As long as you have negative pressure in both, your all good😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

Thanks

Ive been using passive air flow so no intake just outtake do you think ill need an intake for this cheers mqte

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokecheech For This Useful Post:

Ironman (23-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Smokecheech View Post
    Ive been using passive air flow so no intake just outtake do you think ill need an intake for this cheers mqte
    Personally, if your exhaust is powerful enough and the air your pulling in is cool enough. I don't feel you need a fan on your intake. Especially if your happy with the temps at the moment with the weather being warm too. 😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

Thanks

I've managed with a 600 in the hottest room with the recent heat im change in lights to cdm so will be less heat off the lights and im also setting up innthe coolest room aswell just not sure if an 8 inch td silent with a splitter clamped on then ducting going to both carbon filters in both tents will be powerfull enough ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk