Thread: New shed grow room looking for advice, 6x4, 6x5?

Thanks

Default New shed grow room looking for advice, 6x4, 6x5?

Morning all,

Looking for some advice on setting up a grow room in an outdoor shed. Ive done a few outdoor grows before but this will be first time under lights.

I will be looking to purchase a shed to deck out. This is the only option for me cant really go inside anywhere. I do not have to worry about heat signatures, electric usage or security.

Firstly I need the shed, what I am thinking is one of these Keter plastic sheds, line it with ply and insulate and then cover with mylar. http://www.wickes.co.uk/Keter-Manor-...-4-ft/p/150469

This is what originally looking at but now maybe thinking 6x5 instead as the extra space couldnt hurt?

How is growing on a non square base? Do you then need to have inline lights instead?

Im probably looking to do between 4-6 plants if possible.

Planning on:

1000w aircooled hood, desperate for any recommendations please.
    1000w digital dimmable ballast
    MH & HPS Bulbs
    6 Inch inline fan, rvk maybe? Any suggestions?
    Carbon filter, size?
    Exraction fan, size again?

Biggest worries, heat in a 6x4? Maybe 6x5 would help that? Also sorting the extraction system correctly. Id like to push air through the hood if possible. Using a 6" exhaust and the hoods being 6" how do you keep negative pressure?
    Im in UK so probably need a heater in there in winter?

Anything I have missed off that I would need or overlooked?

Thanks

Please anyone? Am I on the right track?