Hi,
Very new to the forum but I wanted to know if anyone could give me any advice. This is the first grow I have done in many years and I have decided to use an L.E.D for various reasons.
I only want to grow 6 plants but I popped 10 seeds and decided to use the best 6. They all started good and looked great after 4 weeks, then I transferred my best 6 into 7-gallon Fabric pots and then within 7 days 2 of the plants that I have transferred into the 7-gallon pots seem to be having issues. The newest leaves are starting to go yellow for the center outwards. I have been feeding all of the plants with the same nutrients and I am also testing with a PH pen which is showing between 5.9 - 6.2. From reading the forums I think it could be either a mag/cal problem, iron deficiency or bleaching from the L.E.D.

Has anyone experienced similar?

The light I am using is a Budmaster 2 G.O.D 9 hanging around 1.4m from the top of the plants but currently only using 5 of the 9 LED panels
The strain is Critical + 2.0
The medium is Coco
I am using Canna A + B, Rhizotonic, Canayzym for my nutrients
PH is being tested with every feed using a digital pen
Small grow room which is approx 1.4m x 1.4m with 1.6m headspace. I have built an insulated shed room in a shed outside.
Tube heaters keeping the temperature at between 24-26
Intake and exhaust fan
Still in veg and the light has been on 24/7 but I have just changed it over to 20/4to see if it makes a difference

Inside the manual, for the light, it states to keep a bottle of cal/mag handy as it can be an issue with LED grows but before I add more nutrients it would be great to hear from some more experienced growers.
I have shown pictures of the worst yellowing plant as well as one that hasn't been affected.
Thanks for reading!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170729_154157 - Copy-1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	349091

Name:	20170729_155212 - Copy-1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	349092