Thread: tying plants down for bigger yields and less veg time

Thanks

Default tying plants down for bigger yields and less veg time

hi im new to this site and have had great success tying plants down in my tent ..
    what i have and what you need .........>>>>
    what i have is a 1.2 by 1.2 by 2.0 tent with a 600 hps with a inlet and outlet fans
    what u need is a piece of concrete mesh the size of your tent with 40mm by 40mm sqaure holes usually found at your local hardware store ...
    cut the mesh so it fits in your tent an just touchs the walls of your tent once this is done remove it .....
    i work off having four 20 litre pots in the room ,place the pots in your room and place the mesh over it move the pots into position so you have a even spaceing to ty the plants down four even ways if that makes sense ,now find the centre of your pot and cut out the mesh out so the plant when planted can pop through ...
    now take it all out once done ,fill your pots with media and plant your plants in the centre of the pot ,place your plants back in the tent and lay the mesh across the top .
    you also will need ty down clips i use the ones from my local gardening section made for tying up tomatoes .
    i usaully let the plants veg for a week then start to ty them down once the plant starts to grow ty it down when it needs to be .i usually veg for 14 days from clone .once in the flower cycle and it stretchs keep tying it down i usually keep tying them down into the 4th week of flower which should give your mesh a decent coverage of buds
    this system has given me what i consider a large yield i got 13 oz dry using this method............
    remember this my clones are already well established and ready for this method it takes a while to get this method right my not work for everybody .........

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geoff jub For This Useful Post:

Buster (16-08-17), M_C (21-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

so you're teaching us how to scrog?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (30-07-17), Monsterdad (30-07-17)

Thanks

nice one mate, just what i needed at this moment in time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JennyFromTheBlock For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (17-08-17)

Bulls Guest

Explained nice and simple. Step by step

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (17-08-17)

Thanks

lol i stupidly read it as im not having great success as though he wanted help... then went on to tell us how to do it his way.. and me thinking okay but you just said you cant do it... well thanks for joining in on the site i guess
    maybe the title could of been how i tie plants down or how to... im only just starting to properly try tying plants down and such (after three years and pulling in 2ibs on a 1.2 x 1.2 area).... i usually pack 9 in and let the canopy just grow.. but having 4 to the same size area is definitely appealing... i just think with the 9 i can flip quicker (although im lately learning 2 months is a really good amount of time in little pots and then a week or two to grow out to size).. im under no impression 9 will yield more than 4 if the light space is used... however id debate hard that the quality of the bud would be as good of 4 as it would of nine considering the size of the main stems.
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (21-08-17)