Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Help needed Brown and slow growing

Thanks

It's doubled in size over 2 days . Will need watering tomorrow again so going keep using the rhizotonic 4ml to 2ltr also going ad 1mill to 2ltr of nutes as they not had any nutes for 2 week's now. But they defo coming along. Thanks for all the help guys

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingy246 For This Useful Post:

Realdocholliday (12-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

they look ready for a good watering to me, looks like the soils shrinking away from the sides of the pot. don't know your soil or nutes but water em gradually, put half litre gently in each pot one after the other then back round to where you started, do that till it starts running out the bottom of the pot, then leave the pots to get light again before watering again.

"this species has amused itself to death"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    they look ready for a good watering to me, looks like the soils shrinking away from the sides of the pot. don't know your soil or nutes but water em gradually, put half litre gently in each pot one after the other then back round to where you started, do that till it starts running out the bottom of the pot, then leave the pots to get light again before watering again.

It seems they need watering like every 2 days is that normal. I started putting 1mil nutes to 2ltr now so they defo getting some nutes. And every day they seem grow alot. Look healthy as well I think

Thanks

Couple off the plants starting to curl up alot also have some marks on them can anyone help on letting me no what's up with them thanks

Thanks

I have moved the light up and turned the blowing fan down I'm hoping that will sort it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

look overfed going off the darkness of em and possibly too hot n dry going off the leaf rolling/canoeing. just give em water and rhizo for next 2 or 3 waterings or just water if you don't use rhizo. mine have been heading in a similar direction so theyre back on water/rhizo till they pale a bit.

don't know if you can tell but the one on the left is a lot darker and shinier than the one on the right. the one on the left was started on feed a couple of weeks ago but I reckon ive give it too much too soon. the one on the right is a younger plant and has only had water/rhizo up to now.

Thanks

I got the curling to stop now but the new growth is coming out a light shade of yellow on one of the plants as if it needs feed. I have out them in bigger pots now as well

Thanks

2weeks 3days in to flower have them on the 13/11 I'm using 4mill bloom 2mill grow (as yellowing leaves at bottom) and 1 mill pk boost to 2ltrs water I feed them every 2days

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7