Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some questions about CfL and auto seeds.

Thanks

Default Some questions about CfL and auto seeds.

Hello my friends,
    two months ago i start grow normal fem seed put it in the special cube and after it get out the first 2 leafs i put it under 2 CFL lights as in the photos.
    When i put it in the pot with ground i gave it water with Bio nova maybe that was the thing that kill my plant finally.
    I really dont know how the plant could gave 2 leafs and stop for a month + untill it start to be yellow and die.

Right now i got 2 auto cookies kush and 1 auto amnezia haze.
    I want to start grow the cookies now but really dont want it to die again...

What should i do the 2 lights are ok for 1 plant in the closet?
    when i go on flower what i hope will be )) i will change for 2-3 cfls like that but warm light.

i have one regular fan and open window in the room the room door are close but the closet doors are open always i have 1 window open and the fan right in front of the plant.

sorry but i cant upload photos till 10 posts... so the CFL is 125W 6500K 6200 lumen

Any help will be thankful

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

Next time, germinate your seed & put it straight into your compost... & you won't need any nutes for at least a couple of weeks...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

vlad100 (01-08-17)

Thanks

Genrminate you mean put it in this cube right? full of water and when should i put it in the pot? when it will go 4 leafs ? i put it than when it go 2 leafs out.
    and aftrer that the lamps are fine for growing ? 2 125w cfl and at the flowering i will change to warm light right? a couple of weeks you mean untill it start flowering?

by the way i grow in Israel so my English not so well.

and any more tips i will be happy )

Thanks

Not sure what you mean by cube?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

vlad100 (01-08-17)

Thanks

i got it, you mean put the seed on something with water untill it go out right? the cube i mean the cube wich used for germinate.
    Got me?
    How long i need to Germinate it ? and how is better with that cube or just tishu with water or plastic cup with water.
    But the most interesting 2 questions is when to put it in the pot? 2 leafs is enough?or should i wait untill it will be little plant and than grow it all in the pot?
    And the light 2 cfl 125w good? and for the flowering 2-3 of that with warm light?

Thanks

I put my seeds in a glass of water overnight & then put them in a plastic box with a lid, lined with damp kitchen towel.

When the root starts to show from the seed, then I put them into the soil...

Then

Then into the pot

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (01-08-17), JB (01-08-17), vlad100 (01-08-17)

Thanks

Ok, i mean put it in rock wool

What will be better?

and if rock wool when put it in the pot ?

Thanks

Are you growing in soil? If so, there is no need for rock wool

12. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

vlad100 (01-08-17)

Thanks

yes in soil, so as i understand the rock wool is better for hydro?
    so i will do as the pics you update ) thank.

Now lets talk about light i have right now 2 125w as i write above what you think ? for 1 plant until flower it will be anough? last time i try to grow every one said some thing different some people say the light is too much and i should shut 1 light down for first time, other said i should put tham as much close as i can to the plant,
    other said some thing else.

Let's figure out the problem once and for ever what do you think i should do?
    i have 2 of them and dont really want to change it... 2 will be enough ? it is really big bulbs...or should i add some little ones?
    in the flowering what will i have to get? and when i will need to change the light on auto seeds? right now i think the first plant will be Cookies kush auto.
    Last edited by vlad100; 01-08-17 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks

When I first started growing, I used 2x 125w CFL bulbs. Now I use a single 250w HPS.

The CFL's will grow your plants but not as good as HPS will

15. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

vlad100 (01-08-17)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast