Thread: Evening all..

Thanks

Default Evening all..

Hi everybody, been a while but got a couple of pics of my latest grow. Anyone care to guess which week of flower we are at? I can't remember when i flipped...oops lol. It looks to me like they are around the 5 week mark.
    N.L on the left LSD on the right, both sativa pheno i would say. Anyone care to guess on yield?

Attachment 349202Attachment 349203Attachment 349204Attachment 349205Attachment 349206

2. The Following User Says Thank You to noob12345 For This Useful Post:

dynodave (01-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

Quote Originally Posted by noob12345 View Post
    Hi everybody, been a while but got a couple of pics of my latest grow. Anyone care to guess which week of flower we are at? I can't remember when i flipped...oops lol. It looks to me like they are around the 5 week mark.
    N.L on the left LSD on the right, both sativa pheno i would say. Anyone care to guess on yield?

Attachment 349202Attachment 349203Attachment 349204Attachment 349205Attachment 349206
    Looks amazing bro
    Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

U need get that filter as close to roof as u can it will purge the hot air better
    Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

excellent davo thanks for that mate, I was looking at it other day wondering if it would make any difference. Last grow i used 600w magnetic ballast and the bulb seemed to give out a lot less heat compared to this 660w digital, lights on its stays around 31c (87f), although im guessing that the winter-summer ambient air temp has a lot to do with it aswell. Its well over 30c outside here today and 31 in tent so not too bad i guess. Ill get some of the outside girls later..