Thread: Can I use miracle grow to grow weed? If no..why ? And what can it do to the smoke?

Thanks

Default Can I use miracle grow to grow weed? If no..why ? And what can it do to the smoke?

Anyone who knows nayhting please help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

It can be too rich for the plants causing nitrogen toxicity...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Miracle grows house plant material... Theres also nothing miraculous about it tbh..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Mrs Beefheart Guest

My hanging baskets love it 😊
    Now I'll breath and count to 10 🍷

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (02-08-17), joker_the_smoker (02-08-17), M_C (02-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    My hanging baskets love it 
    Now I'll breath and count to 10 
    Same as my mum.. Iv'e got all her garden plants looking brill & bright, she's 67 & has a neighbour who's in her 40's who likes to keep up with my mum.. Her plants aren't a patch on mums Due to her lovely son

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (03-08-17), ERBURT (02-08-17), JB (02-08-17), joker_the_smoker (02-08-17), M_C (02-08-17)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.BARACUS View Post
    Same as my mum.. Iv'e got all her garden plants looking brill & bright, she's 67 & has a neighbour who's in her 40's who likes to keep up with my mum.. Her plants aren't a patch on mums Due to her lovely son
    Yip .... I gotta love the comp in the street lol , my baskets not the best this yr for some reason but my pots r real good looking lol 🌺

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (02-08-17), M_C (02-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Beefheart View Post
    Yip .... I gotta love the comp in the street lol , my baskets not the best this yr for some reason but my pots r real good looking lol 
    Lol.. I Really can't tolerate these big green eyed monsters, It's a bloody illness.. If my mum paint her garden wall or something, you can guarantee she'll have to make some sort of improvement to her garden, tut tut..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

when I first grew cannabis over 20 years ago I used miracle grow and tomerite, cannabis plants love it but it tastes a bit harsh and nasty even after flush

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

JB (02-08-17), Valentina (02-08-17)

Thanks

It's to do with the slow releasing nutrients in miracle grow. Maybe flushing or not knowing how much it's feeding your plants

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Handz111 For This Useful Post:

JB (02-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

I remember reading on a forum may be a few years ago, that some guy claimed that he used Chempak feeds in hydro for his marijuana plants. Huge keyboard wars ensued. I think the jury is still out. There are however youtube videos on the topic, like this one:

Hydroponic Lettuce Experiment - Comparing Water Soluble Fertilizers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeLd2SP0c6U

I don't agree with the way mhpgardener did his calculations, and so I tried it with my own chilli plants in non-circulating hydroponic system. The plants live, and are better on Chempak & Vitax powder nutes than Vitalink A+B proper hydro feeds, but they are growing slow, though that probably has more to do with the minimal warmth and sun/light. The plant that did fruit (hydro indoors transplanted to soil outdoors, fed Vitax and Chilli Focus) did not yield chillies that were all that hot either.

Your mileage with weed may vary.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

JB (02-08-17)