Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: First grow, autos too small?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

i fail to understand the logic of "binning",sorry.

theyre good color,look to be sturdy enough and theres no mutation from root knotting etc.yet.

three weeks is the "average" time flowering kicks in and the weight will now start to pile on big time,height will be lower i suspect due to effects of using led but its still not a big deal,less time spent reaching more time spent growing bud and autos have a limited time really

wait till the dry cycle and then repot into 12ltr and youll be away,should easily end up with 60+g each cured.just clear workspace,take your time and be gentle,give them a plain light watering in the outer regions of the pot,perhaps a light rootboost if you have some, to roll back into wet/dry cycle then carry on as normal

that 60+g cured will piss on any amount of uncured chemical streetweed for quality buzz and taste.

my last auto grow was murdered by silly temps,an idiot in the groom, and terrible water condition and i still made 2oz pp percy. thats cured 5 weeks now and is gorgeous .

atb mate,whatever happens just make sure you are having fun,Hobbies are sposed to be for fun

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (05-08-17), Glynne (05-08-17), Greengrass (06-08-17), JB (07-08-17), lalix89 (06-08-17), MR B-loom (05-08-17), M_C (05-08-17)

Thanks

Hi this is my 1st grow of 3x bluecheese 4xwidow bomb and rest is white widow auto.got a couple yellow leafes and one is mega stunted.im just wondering how tall they should be before starting flowering stage as i havent a clue to be honest and the good ones look great but keep getting a bit light green where the slow ones look a bit dark green and grow nowhere near as fast as the rest the 2 in bubble been going 1 week and 8 weeks the rest a week and sum 5 days (lil ones is 5 days)

Thanks

Any help much appreciated thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

only 7 more posts and youll be able to add pictures to your own thread

until then all you will get is random vague guesses as pictures are what its all about really,most of us dont have psychic abilities im afraid.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (06-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

I'd pot them up,I did my best auto grow potting up.
    I reckon they will be ok.
    I'd always start in final pots though so go that route
    Next time

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

ggotch (05-08-17), Greengrass (06-08-17), lalix89 (06-08-17)

Thanks

Yea definitely not throwing them in the bin, what a waste lol.

I've just germinated a non-auto seed to veg alongside these two so won't really be wasting power.

Thanks for all the encouragment guys

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lalix89 For This Useful Post:

ggotch (07-08-17), Greengrass (06-08-17)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3