Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First grow, autos too small?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

if youve got 2, why don't you repot one and leave the other and see which fares best, bit of experimenting and learning along the way. by the time you're finished with these, with the info you'll gain on here, you'll be more than ready to start your next ones.

"this species has amused itself to death"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (03-08-17), lalix89 (03-08-17), M_C (03-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    if youve got 2, why don't you repot one and leave the other and see which fares best, bit of experimenting and learning along the way. by the time you're finished with these, with the info you'll gain on here, you'll be more than ready to start your next ones.

"this species has amused itself to death"
    That's my plan now mate, going to re-pot the one on the right and see how they do as an experiment. "Yeah, science bitch" haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lalix89 For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (03-08-17)

Thanks

Yo dude, I have a small auto in the same size pot as you, I was pleasantly surprised with yeild I haven't harvest yet, I still got about 2 weeks left on it, should at least get 10g or maybe half oz, it's my first grow too! There's a thread on here we're they grow in pop bottles and have awesome results!
    Best of luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Killabeez420 For This Useful Post:

lalix89 (03-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Killabeez420 View Post
    Yo dude, I have a small auto in the same size pot as you, I was pleasantly surprised with yeild I haven't harvest yet, I still got about 2 weeks left on it, should at least get 10g or maybe half oz, it's my first grow too! There's a thread on here we're they grow in pop bottles and have awesome results!
    Best of luck
    Thanks for sharing mate, I'd be more than happy with 10g on my first grow! Glad I posted, honestly thought they were a gonna because of the lighting beforehand and pot size etc. but will stick it out. Still gonna re-pot one of them as a comparison, live and learn. Next grow can only be better. Good luck with yours too :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lalix89 For This Useful Post:

Kev (07-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,708 Times

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lalix89 View Post
    Thanks for sharing mate, I'd be more than happy with 10g on my first grow! Glad I posted, honestly thought they were a gonna because of the lighting beforehand and pot size etc. but will stick it out. Still gonna re-pot one of them as a comparison, live and learn. Next grow can only be better. Good luck with yours too :-)
    Aim higher buddy.

It's just as illegal to grow 10g as it is 1000g.

Literally anyone can get at least an ounce off an auto if not two.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (04-08-17), ggotch (05-08-17), lalix89 (06-08-17), M_C (04-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Literally anyone can get at least an ounce off an auto if not two.
    My first ever grow rewarded me with 16g - but that was under a single 125w CFL.... plus many other restricting issues
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

JB (04-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,708 Times

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    My first ever grow rewarded me with 16g - but that was under a single 125w CFL.... plus many other restricting issues
    Yeah but lalix89 has got you on his side.

Reckon we can get him at least a couple of ounces if he lets us guide him.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

lalix89 (06-08-17), M_C (04-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Yeah but lalix89 has got you on his side.

Reckon we can get him at least a couple of ounces if he lets us guide him.

He should do, he has a much better set up than I started with - I had about 70cm height & was using 1.5L pots

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

JB (07-08-17), lalix89 (06-08-17)

Thanks

id throw them in the bin and start again... only 3 weeks in... and all the mistakes made are learning points... for the price of 3 seeds and the power you will waste to make 10g..
    get the correct pots sort your set up out and restart... is only my suggestion though obviously you will do as you please.
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    id throw them in the bin and start again... only 3 weeks in... and all the mistakes made are learning points... for the price of 3 seeds and the power you will waste to make 10g..
    get the correct pots sort your set up out and restart... is only my suggestion though obviously you will do as you please.
    Shit ive had autos smaller than that at 3 weeks that grew to over 4 feet and hauled over 4 ounces..

P.S this plant is 23 days old and grew to 4 feet in the last 6 weeks of its life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaaaasdf.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	349342  
    Last edited by camkush; 04-08-17 at 10:19 PM.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

ggotch (05-08-17), JB (07-08-17), lalix89 (06-08-17), M_C (04-08-17), thehulk (05-08-17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast