Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Candida CD-1 from MM Genetics

Thanks

Hey all,

I am not doing a grow journal for this but, in case some of you are following this thread for future reference, here are some pics of the Candida buds at day 53 of flower. It is supposed to be a 9 week strain and I believe it will be very close to that. BTW: my personal growing review of this is Very Easy and reacts well to LST and Super Cropping! You will need to Lollypop extensively as it is an extremely bushy strain!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	353466

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	353467

H420

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hobby420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17), Nappa (14-12-17), walshy (10-12-17)

Thanks

Here is a little update.
    I just harvested my crop.... Even though the leaves looked Sativa from the start of the grow the buds presented differently. Of the 3 Candida, two turned out to be Indica and one Sativa. That is one of the noted oddities of the strain is that it can present in two different ways. The 3 buds in the picture, from left to right, are Candida Sativa, Candida Indica and White Widow.

Name:	image19838.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	354310

I had 100% germination and I could bring myself to throw one of the seedlings out so I ended up growing 5 plants which is too much for my space. Because of the two different phenotypes, I am glad I kept them all. My full grow was two white widow and 3 candida.... results below.

Candida Sativa = 80.48 grams/2.87 ounces
    Candida Indica = 191.91 grams/6.85 ounces
    total 272.39 grams/9.73 ounces

White Widow = 263.7 grams/9.4 ounces

Total 536.09 grams/19.15 ounces

H420

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobby420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17), Karsa (14-12-17), Nappa (14-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

Only seen this bro thanks for sharing

Tasty looking buds you ended up with great final yield too.

Peace

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17), Hobby420 (14-12-17)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hobby420 View Post
    Here is a little update.
    I just harvested my crop.... Even though the leaves looked Sativa from the start of the grow the buds presented differently. Of the 3 Candida, two turned out to be Indica and one Sativa. That is one of the noted oddities of the strain is that it can present in two different ways. The 3 buds in the picture, from left to right, are Candida Sativa, Candida Indica and White Widow.

I had 100% germination and I could bring myself to throw one of the seedlings out so I ended up growing 5 plants which is too much for my space. Because of the two different phenotypes, I am glad I kept them all. My full grow was two white widow and 3 candida.... results below.

H420
    Why was the Sativa pheno such a low yield compared to the indica?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

be interesting to see how well they all do outdoors ??

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17), Hobby420 (23-12-17)

Chew Guest

Here is a little update.

H420
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Thats why! I should read properly...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-17)

Thanks

Hey Chew,
    I am not sure if others have a similar experience but Sativa always seem to be lighter for me. That said, my numbers are a little deceptive... I had 2 indica Candida and 1 sativa Candida... so the difference in weight is not as stark as my post made it out to be.

H420
    Last edited by Hobby420; 22-12-17 at 02:24 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobby420 For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Hey Chew,
    I am not sure if others have a similar experience but Sativa always seem to be lighter for me. That said, my numbers are a little deceptive... I had 2 indica Candida and 1 sativa Candida... so the difference in weight is not as stark as my post made it out to be.

H420
    I forgot there were 3 plants mate...

I now have a contact at Medical Marijuana Genetics. They are truly a great bunch of guys producing awesome strains. All lab tested too so no bullshit claims. I plan to grow out CD1 and few others early next year

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (22-12-17), J.18 (27-12-17)

Thanks

I forgot there were 3 plants mate...

I now have a contact at Medical Marijuana Genetics. They are truly a great bunch of guys producing awesome strains. All lab tested too so no bullshit claims. I plan to grow out CD1 and few others early next year
    Hey Chew,

I got my crop tested and I thought you would be interest in the results. The CD-1 Sativa was just almost 17% CBD and the CD-1 Indica was almost 14% CBD.... Both were less than1% THC. The Indica is WAY better smoke if you are into smoking. I made some hash from some of the small buds and it was simply wonderful! I infuse oil as my main way of consumption but I am am going to make some more hash to treat myself once in a while :-)

Cheers!
    H420

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2