Thread: 00 seeds Auto Bubblegum - first grow CFL Diary

Thanks

Default 00 seeds Auto Bubblegum - first grow CFL Diary

SENUA Hydroponic Grow Tent 50 x 50 x 100cm

200w CFL "Dual Spectrum"

4" Carbon Filter, Black Orchid Small In Line Fan & Duct Kit

14L bucket (Maybe a 7" pot too, i was hoping to get 10L buckets but all the store had was 14L)

Biobizz Lite Mix

Biobizz Try Pack (For first grow, thought it'd make sense, since it says 'Try'. Got some Calmag in Save for Later just in case, since I've read that these nutes lack calcium and magnesium and can cause problems.)

VOXON TurboForce Air Circulator Table Fan Wall Mounted

4 Aug 17 Just setup the tent, got 3L of perlite with 10L of soil in the 14L bucket. I think it might be lacking a couple litres of soil. I've watered it well, and put it in the tent with the thermometer and humidity meter and the fan going, Im using a different fan for now as the extension cable doesnt reach. I haven't got the carbon filter yet. So I'm going to leave it in the tent till tomorrow then sew the seed. Though debating whether to sew the seed now.

I didn't ph the water BTW.

https://imgur.com/N2hQcyN Will update tomorrow

Tips and suggestions appreciater

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jremi For This Useful Post:

redisiel (05-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jremi View Post
    SENUA Hydroponic Grow Tent 50 x 50 x 100cm

200w CFL "Dual Spectrum"

4" Carbon Filter, Black Orchid Small In Line Fan & Duct Kit

14L bucket (Maybe a 7" pot too, i was hoping to get 10L buckets but all the store had was 14L)

Biobizz Lite Mix

Biobizz Try Pack (For first grow, thought it'd make sense, since it says 'Try'. Got some Calmag in Save for Later just in case, since I've read that these nutes lack calcium and magnesium and can cause problems.)

VOXON TurboForce Air Circulator Table Fan Wall Mounted

4 Aug 17 Just setup the tent, got 3L of perlite with 10L of soil in the 14L bucket. I think it might be lacking a couple litres of soil. I've watered it well, and put it in the tent with the thermometer and humidity meter and the fan going, Im using a different fan for now as the extension cable doesnt reach. I haven't got the carbon filter yet. So I'm going to leave it in the tent till tomorrow then sew the seed. Though debating whether to sew the seed now.

I didn't ph the water BTW.

https://imgur.com/N2hQcyN Will update tomorrow

Tips and suggestions appreciater
    Welcome aboard mate,
    I would get going with the seed now, get her in a glass of water till she sinks or take her out after 12 hours and get her in the soil, I would advise inoculating with a mycorrhizal fungi something like great white shark, give the seed a rub with it then when your planting the seed plant it on top of a little layer of the myco powder,
    They'll be people along the way to help you mate
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

jremi (05-08-17), Oldsmokie (13-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Welcome aboard mate,
    I would get going with the seed now, get her in a glass of water till she sinks or take her out after 12 hours and get her in the soil, I would advise inoculating with a mycorrhizal fungi something like great white shark, give the seed a rub with it then when your planting the seed plant it on top of a little layer of the myco powder,
    They'll be people along the way to help you mate
    Atb
    Redz
    Hey thanks for replying

I was going to keep it simple for my first grow due to lack of funds. The guide I was originally following says they put the seed in after the soils been well watered and in the tent for 24 hours, I'd prefer this way to be honest, no offense to you or your methods. But if I start at a basic level at first I'd be able to notice the difference between methods and be able to recognize better what works best for me.

Id post the link tp thw guide but i dont wanna post a link to another forum and get into trouble. I've invested all the money I had into this set up, so I'm going to be upgrading a lot, which I accept. I'd prefer it that way, a lot of spares in the end

Thanks

So I just checked my soil and its already dry? I've poked a finger in 2 inches and its dry, little dampness. Kinda confused ? I put like 3 litres of water in