Thread: 1000 watt bullb with a 2meterlight rail for a 2.4 tent??

Thanks

Default 1000 watt bullb with a 2meterlight rail for a 2.4 tent??

hi all again... so at the mo in my tent iv gone full overkill with lights i usually notice im only lighting the tent up nice (dutch euro reflectors only) with 3x 600 watt lights

the tent is 1.2 width 2.4 length ...
    at the moment i have my parabolic in there (only one i own) with a 1000 watt onit and then in the second half of the tent 2 euro barns one on 400 watt and one on 600 watt
    the parabolic is smashing it ... the buds are more developed and on the eurobarn side iv had light burn issues plus its pumping loads of heat down...and not as good penetration so lower buds are not as developed
    due to this i thought i will buy another 1000 watt ballast and another parabolic... but i realise ill then have enough light for 3 meters...
    so i recon i could half my power consumption and still put out a nice yield if i stuck the one parabolic on a light rail and had it go back and two
    whats you guys opinions on this? plus sides at the mo are half the cost of power and only having to spend 120 on a rail
    if the 1000 watt will do 1.5 metres (im not convinced they do more than 1.2 but that's just me) then the rail can move it back and two and cover the whole tent?? yeh or neh money isn't the issue here,its having good yield .
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

A light mover will move any distance u choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dynodave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

May as well use 2x600w digitals with parabolics and with decent extraction you should be able to get 1320w..much better than a 1000w on a rail..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

dynodave (05-08-17), GEORGE (16-08-17), joker_the_smoker (05-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

Get 2x600w 400volt dimmable
    Or go down the CDM root with the Agro bulb for flower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dynodave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-17)

Thanks

iv ended up buying another 1000 watter .. (400.600.1000 and super lumen) bought it for £115 with postage and a 1000 bulb... i wanted a new parabolic to so i got the lot for 155 considering the 400v one was 175 with a bulb and a crapy euor barn type thing and then i would of had to pay double for the parabolic to fit such a bulb

next time i may buy 2 x the 315 instead of 1 x 600 watt... i recon that should be more energy conservative that using 1000 watters... but i worked it out and ill only save that money in near 2 years but i think its always good to try keep some kind of level on the power...

why do people use things like gavitas? is it just to be up to having the latest jazzy piece of equip?? only thing i can seee good in the gavita is that full spectrum addon although id be surprised if it made a massive diference
    Last edited by thehulk; 15-08-17 at 08:29 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-08-17)