Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need help with bugs

Thanks

Default Need help with bugs

Notices like some white spots/ dots on some of my leafs and didn't think much of it, but today at a closer look there's small white/creamy coloured 1mm bugs all over the tops and backs of the leafs. I'm 35 days into flower about 20 days true flower and I'm not sure what to do?

I took some photos of the damage to leafs but my camera isn't good enough to picture the bugs.

Thanks

From the research I've done I believe they are thrips. A local hydroponic shop sells a thrip predator has anyone tried these before?
    Last edited by Danuk; 06-08-17 at 11:26 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Get some sticky pads up at canopy level and shake the plants they will head for the pads I believe to start. as a spray hydrogen oxide,cayenne peppers, lavender flowers bubbled over night fucks up most things I know and have tried it on.
    Are you in soil
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Danuk (06-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Get some sticky pads up at canopy level and shake the plants they will head for the pads I believe to start. as a spray hydrogen oxide,cayenne peppers, lavender flowers bubbled over night fucks up most things I know and have tried it on.
    Are you in soil
    Blessings
    Redz
    Coco, when I poke them with my finger they just seem to crawl away not fly

Thanks

Just had a good close look and it looks like there's 2 different types of bugs, one is like a longer white/creamy colour and the other is a more circular white shape with a black dot

Thanks

From the looks of things I believe I have thrips and spider mites gonna get a loop of my mate tonight to have a closer look. Can't see no webs but there are definitely 2 different looking bugs and a lot of them. My plan is to get some neem oil, sbpi and pyrethrum. Gonna hit them with a good spray of neem oil tonight, then in 3 days a good spray of sbpi and then in 3 more days and goood spray of pyrethrum. I'll keep doing this cycle till there gone, what do you think? Or can I mix the sbpi/ neem oil or pyrethrum/neem oil and spray as one soloution?
    Last edited by Danuk; 07-08-17 at 05:30 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Danuk For This Useful Post:

redisiel (07-08-17)

Thanks

You need to make sure the neem oil is 100% cold pressed raw stuff and it needs to be sprayed 4 times at 72 hours to break the cycle of a mite completely, just watch out of your going to the hydro shop because what you'll buy in a bottle will be a very weak version of what can normally be made at home,
    I'll check the other bugs a bit later mate but the mites is the neem for sure.
    Redz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Danuk (07-08-17)

Thanks

You need to make sure the neem oil is 100% cold pressed raw stuff and it needs to be sprayed 4 times at 72 hours to break the cycle of a mite completely, just watch out of your going to the hydro shop because what you'll buy in a bottle will be a very weak version of what can normally be made at home,
    I'll check the other bugs a bit later mate but the mites is the neem for sure.
    Redz
    Cheers. Im like 90 percent sure there mites and thrips. When I moved my extraction the other week I had a load of dust drop down from the loft I'm guessing the mites might of come from there.

That's the only one my local shop sells, is it no good?
    Last edited by Danuk; 07-08-17 at 07:11 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Danuk For This Useful Post:

redisiel (07-08-17)

Thanks

You must have better eyesight than me bro like my pal I can only see the ute fuckers with a loupe lol,
    The neem cycle will deal with mites.
    Mix 50/50 H202 and water and use this to water the top layer of the soil this will kill any larvae in the top layer of the soil and as for the thrips I'll have to double check, I'll get back asap mate
    Redz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Danuk (07-08-17)

Thanks

You must have better eyesight than me bro like my pal I can only see the ute fuckers with a loupe lol,
    The neem cycle will deal with mites.
    Mix 50/50 H202 and water and use this to water the top layer of the soil this will kill any larvae in the top layer of the soil and as for the thrips I'll have to double check, I'll get back asap mate
    Redz
    Okay nice one. so like 1l water and 1l h202 through my coco? Or mix the h202 with neem to spray as Well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast