Thread: Pot in a Pot on a Deck: Is there time to flower naturally?

Thanks

Question Pot in a Pot on a Deck: Is there time to flower naturally?

I'm in Oregon so I am very fortunate not to have to hide my plants. Due to deer, I need to keep the plants up (5 steps) on the deck.

I am growing a pair of Gorillas (I don't know if #3 or #4...can I tell?) in 24" pots. See image. I'm in Western Oregon where it gets 12/12 day/night on September 25th. Is this enough time for the plants to finish flowering? I've read it can be over 8 weeks. Average low temps 11/1 is 41.5F, and on 11/30, it is 36F.

Will Ol' Doc be happy?

Also, will I need to keep all porch lights off, and keep my living room blinds down so zero lights reaches the plants? They are just 6 feet from my window.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MJ_8-7-17 - 1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	349456

Thanks

I DO NOT GET AN EDIT POST FOR THE ABOVE. I WANT TO DELETE IT, AS I HAVE MOVED IT DUE TO ZERO VIEWS.

I cannot find how to delete this thread or post. I see nothing clickable. Please go to main outdoor growing thread for this MOVED post.

DELETE DELETE DELETE
    Last edited by Ol' Doc Happy; 09-08-17 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

7 views actually (our thread view counter is playing up but Admin can see everyone who has visited the page...)

All posts have a maximum edit/delete time of 7 minutes, that is why you can not delete it, but I will close it for you
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove