Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Paypal

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Coinbase gets my vote - flugging hell just went to look at my dashboard at coinbase and can not believe what a bitcoin costs today. £2545 as listed to buy. I bought a couple at £658 less than a year ago.
    Shit the bed!!! I remember buying them at £65.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

M_C (09-08-17), Trex (09-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Coinbase gets my vote - flugging hell just went to look at my dashboard at coinbase and can not believe what a bitcoin costs today. £2545 as listed to buy. I bought a couple at £658 less than a year ago.
    I've also been watching the price rise
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Trex (09-08-17)

Viz Guest

Thing is I bought the bloody things to buy seeds from Seedsman originally. Used .3 of a bitcoin to pay for the seeds and forgot about them. Now I have to decide if I keep the 2.7 that I have or sell them at current prices and make a tidy profit.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

BB (09-08-17), J Trich (11-08-17), M_C (09-08-17), Trex (09-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

The faster the rise the harder the fall boys . It crashed 3-4 years ago , some lost alot of coin man . went from 260$/BC to 6$ overnight , not something im goin to play with .

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

J Trich (11-08-17), M_C (09-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    The faster the rise the harder the fall boys . It crashed 3-4 years ago , some lost alot of coin man . went from 260$/BC to 6$ overnight , not something im goin to play with .
    I've only ever bought bit coin as I require them... I had about £19 worth left after my last purchase, worth £31 today... I may pop over to Seedsman later & see what they have top tempt me

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Trex (09-08-17)

Viz Guest

LOL Trex - mate if you buy Bitcoins as an investment mechanism then you are heading for tears big time, same with the stock market or any of the financial derivatives in my view. Buy just the amount you need to pay for your seeds mate.

I bought mine because a number of online stores give good discounts if paying with bitcoin. The fact I forgot I had them is testament to how busy my life has got this last year and how age messes with your memory. But seriously mate, you only need to purchase the dollar amount you need to complete your transaction with seedsman or who ever you use.

if you have anything left over from your original purchase just sell them back. No loos no hassle.

Edit: MC said it better than what I have tried to do.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

J Trich (11-08-17), M_C (09-08-17), Trex (09-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

LOL Trex - mate if you buy Bitcoins as an investment mechanism then you are heading for tears big time, same with the stock market or any of the financial derivatives in my view. Buy just the amount you need to pay for your seeds mate.

I bought mine because a number of online stores give good discounts if paying with bitcoin. The fact I forgot I had them is testament to how busy my life has got this last year and how age messes with your memory. But seriously mate, you only need to purchase the dollar amount you need to complete your transaction with seedsman or who ever you use.

if you have anything left over from your original purchase just sell them back. No loos no hassle.

Edit: MC said it better than what I have tried to do.
    Ok i see , seemed like you guys were buyin in big time , ill give it a shot . if its 2650GPB , gonna cost me 5000 with our Canadian peso LOL , dropping like a rock here ffs

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Thing is I bought the bloody things to buy seeds from Seedsman originally. Used .3 of a bitcoin to pay for the seeds and forgot about them. Now I have to decide if I keep the 2.7 that I have or sell them at current prices and make a tidy profit.
    Sell 1.7 and keep the 1 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

Trex (09-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Ok i see , seemed like you guys were buyin in big time , ill give it a shot . if its 2650GPB , gonna cost me 5000 with our Canadian peso LOL , dropping like a rock here ffs
    My last Bit Coin I bought cost me £50. I was going to buy something else at the time but didn't, that's how I ended up with so much left over, normally I would only have about 1-2 pound spare

You don't have to buy a whole Bit Coin, as they break down into smaller bits & you can just buy what you need

17. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Trex (09-08-17)

Viz Guest

Trex you can buy any denomination of bitcoin. So if you need only $50 worth of bit coin then that is all you buy. So 50 Canadian Dollar equals to 0.01175 Bitcoin.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

M_C (09-08-17), Trex (09-08-17)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast