Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It's a Monster!

Thanks

Pumpkin update. I took a couple pics as I was leaving the house with the family. We are on vacation for a week, so off to the lake for a little R&R.

This variety of pumpkin is taller then it is wide. Some are as wide as basket balls others as wide as volley balls.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Spaid For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-08-17), MR B-loom (21-08-17)

Thanks

Just got back from the cabin and I was really excited to see how the pride and joy of my vegetable garden was doing. Holy shit! These still have all off September to grow. One is well past basket ball size. I hope everyone likes pumpkin pie. What else do you make with pumpkin?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Spaid For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-10-17), M_C (28-08-17)

Thanks

I have been lazy about updating but I harvested my pumpkins a week ago. I learnt a lot this round and will definitely be growing pumpkins again next year.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David Spaid For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (06-10-17), GEORGE (19-10-17), MR B-loom (03-10-17), Trex (02-10-17), Twisted (02-10-17)

Hobbit Guest

Nice work mate. We get a lot of drama with pollination here for pumpkins so i hand pollinate. You need something like 20 visits per flower in the 1 day its open for good pollination. You must have plenty of bees. Take a look at big pumpkin .com mate top info there.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

David Spaid (06-10-17), GEORGE (19-10-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2