Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yellow/brown tips and edges.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

I'd got a couple of questions mate having grown using diy cobs, what make of cobs are using and what drivers to run them. Could be a bit of bleaching. Might not have the right spectrum etc. if it's run at 300w and 8 COBs then this would be my first port of call.

Also was you ph'ing the solution before hand ?

How many ML per litres of feed are you using ?

To me that looks like a PH issue, cal mag or over fed/nuti burn
    Last edited by Buster; 13-08-17 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks

I'll keep growing with the nutes i have, atlest until the bottles are empty. i see people have great results with the nutes.. i'm probably just a noob and do it wrong

The cobs i use are Cree CXB3590 3000K the drivers are 1050mA. The lamp (8 cobs and 2 drivers) are dimmed so is use 300W from the wall.
    i did PH the nutes to get it under 7 the first 2 weeks or so of flower. it was just slightly over 7, so i use very little PH-

The cobs have been about the same height from the canopy since flip. i check and adjust a couple times per week.

I changed the nutes from biobizz a week or so before i changed to 12/12. but the plants look better after i change nutes.

The last feeding beefore flush was:

Part A = 3,5ml/l.
    Part B = 2,4ml/l.
    Part C = 1ml/l.
    Stimulus = 1ml/l.
    Bud Explosion = 2ml/l.
    Aroma Boost = 1 ml/l.

After flush:

Part A = 2ml/l.
    Part B = 1ml/l.
    Part C = 1ml/l.
    Stimulus = 0ml/l.
    Bud Explosion = 1ml/l.
    Aroma Boost = 0.5 ml/l.

Recommended is:

Part A = 3ml/l.
    Part B = 2ml/l.
    Part C = 1ml/l.
    Stimulus = 2ml/l.
    Bud Explosion = 2ml/l.
    Aroma Boost = 1 ml/l.

Part A&B should supply the plants with plenty of cal mag, so i doubt its a cal mag problem. unless its too much call mag.
    Part B is Calcium, but it also contain Nitrogen. i probably overdosed my plants in N, after i raise the dose of both Part A, and B at the same time.

So yea, i probably just overfeed them. i try with some clean water the next couple of waterings as Joker suggested.

I will update you if it continue to spread

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by FlemZ; 14-08-17 at 01:02 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlemZ For This Useful Post:

Buster (14-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

Don't think its light bleaching as the 3000k actually run softer but with more red for flower. Can I ask why you only running at just under 40w a cob. I'd be be blasting them in flower with 50w a cob at least ?

I agree mate just give them water, that sounds like a lot of nuti's per l water to me but I've never used or heard of them so can't really comment. I know erb use to give his in dirt, plain water once or twice and then a feed

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for your help.

i run the cobs at 40W because i want to keep the electricity bill low, but still have good efficiency and light spread.

My tent is only 85x85 Cm.

Thanks

Thats nute burn. ive seen worse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2