Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: jub jubs recurculating coco system

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by FACE View Post
    Yeh it's a new thing out they have these special caps that sit on top of the pot square or round sizes to fit u pot
    There's a 8 manifold fir feeding I just get a pump to suit connect to manifold
    Then add each hose to the pots n they clip on the bits on top of pot is set up so water is evenly spread

It's easily made n could be done cheaper but I like the idea of this n seen it working
    Most use it fir rock wool cubes 6 inch n top feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    looks good that mate, just been readin up on it. i use me blue drippers to flood me coco but a nice even spread be sweet, better than those halo rings to.
    give us shout if ya get it goin mukka, wud like see that in action

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

BritishBotanics (03-11-17), FACE (25-10-17), geoff jub (02-11-17), Karsa (01-11-17), Mick Taylor (04-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Not a big fan of recirc coco nutrients. I head that coco can cling onto macro nutrients of something ........ so stripping the nutrients with every pass then it creates a inbalance in the nutrients.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

FACE (03-11-17)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4