Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coco specific nutrients

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,149 Times

@bulls i have orders the litmus paper ph testers for now as I have overstretched on my budget by about 80quid and left my self a little short for bills this month doh! But they should do the trick to start with I guess. And thanks mr nice for the info I will se how it goes first grow proper grow so will probly take a good 3 or 4 grows to work out whether advanced is working for me or not? Either that or buy some others and run them side by side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Memphis69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis69 View Post
    @bulls i have orders the litmus paper ph testers for now as I have overstretched on my budget by about 80quid and left my self a little short for bills this month doh! But they should do the trick to start with I guess. And thanks mr nice for the info I will se how it goes first grow proper grow so will probly take a good 3 or 4 grows to work out whether advanced is working for me or not? Either that or buy some others and run them side by side

You could just go organics with some biotabs ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Memphis69 (21-08-17)

Bulls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis69 View Post

Good morning mate.
    The paper PH test is not as accurate as you need it to be mukka. You need to know exactly what PH is your feed solution as sometimes even a change of 0.1 matters. I hope you can get yourself a decent PH meter like Essentials or BlueLab.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2