Thread: Hello to all you guys need some advice on rdwc alien 55 litre 👍

Thanks

Cool Hello to all you guys need some advice on rdwc alien 55 litre 👍

Hello I'm Wazzup I'm currently a little lost in finding out what to do I'm looking at going for the 9pot 55 litre alien pro system and want to put a light above each one the lights are 400/600/1000 switchable the room is 4 m x 3 m . I'm going to use black orchid air cooled lights with omega digital ballasts. Can anyone give me some advice on nutrients to use on this rdwc system , what starting e.c levels I would use and what to go up to maximum. I am thinking of using the heavyweight brand lemon cake or emerald triangle blueberry headband another two in mind is the humboldt blue dream or the big Buddha cheesy dick I'm not sure what to do I have a smaller /2.5 m X11.2m tent with an 8 bulb t5 and was thinking to start the seeds off in there until whe ones that sprout the strongest looking ones I will pick the best to make into a mother , I'm in no rush I just want this to be perfect quiet and not be over the ten plant limit as I just want this to be something to handle without a load of worry and drama , can anyone advice me on all the nutrients I need filters fans and what levels of e.c /ph etc . Forgot to add I think I will either get a not table in the small tent or some propagation bubbler pots like the aeroponics ones , can anyone help I have done a full clay flood and drain before but the new ways for me is the bubblers 55 litre sounds exciting so please anyone out there that can help I would appreciate your advice thanks to all !!!also will be using a decent chiller with this to keep nutrients at a reasonable temp I have a little experience but this is my next challenge been out the game for around 3/4 years need it to be a good one going to cost a lot so got to be worth the results for my personal decent smoke x
    Last edited by wazzup; 18-08-17 at 12:00 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wazzup For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (18-08-17), GEORGE (18-08-17)

Bddonkey Guest

Welcome wazzup....mashed my head mate but i know nowt. Plenty on here who & they'll be along soon enough.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bddonkey For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (18-08-17), GEORGE (18-08-17), wazzup (18-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,179 Times

Hi wazzup, I grow in soil

I'm sure a hydro guy can help you out soon enough.

Welcome to the talk mate and atb with the grow

Sent from Compton

Ez DuZ iT

Shout out to the Boss Man Erburt!
    [CENTER] "Lol if you aint got a shitty plant once in a while you ain't growing"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EaZiE For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-17), wazzup (18-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EaZiE View Post
    Hi wazzup, I grow in soil

I'm sure a hydro guy can help you out soon enough.

Welcome to the talk mate and atb with the grow

Sent from Compton
    Thanks mate I'm sure I will get there I know it's going to be worth it in the end cheers buddy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wazzup For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Haha I know my minds all over the place but il do a diary as I go along I think people would love to see this one in action I can't wait to get it in the go just not sure what strain to do as I won't be doing to many crops a year so need it to be a bigger yield but quality as I spend a lot of time abroad plus don't want
    To put myself into a load of shit I just want a success with as little plants as possible nothing greedy or commercial.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wazzup For This Useful Post:

camkush Guest

Welcome to the best forum around pal!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post: