Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clueless On Electrics

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Haha all the Aussies get banned quik smart lol.
    Haha , not many either eh , Mushroom was from Oz bit left a a few months ago ,he was a good guy too

My organic diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=158556

Thanks

What size breaker/fuse is supplying your 4 plug box?

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by David Spaid View Post
    What size breaker/fuse is supplying your 4 plug box?
    Not sure but I want to get rid of it and have everything nice and flat mounted on aa board

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Trex (19-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

To be safe hobbit , get two 15 amp services in there from your panel , seperate the plugins , use gfci's on all of em , that way you are sure you wont be overloading anything .

Or in your breaker in house ,install a 30amp breaker , run 10- 12gauge wire to your shed , then install a small 30 amp panel , with two 15 amp breakers and take off from there . Grounds are your best friends in a hydroponic setup , i cant stress this enough man ,will save your life and save your ass from fires that can land you in Prison .

My organic diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=158556

Hobbit Guest

Hahaha mate and you thought Billybobs post was confusing lol. Lets start again eh. Firstly my power is already in the shed. So from there what Do I gotta do lol. Those gfcis Im guessing are trip switches but what are the actually called? Yes mate I dont trust the electrics in this house as I've had a couple dodgy power outlets making crackling noises and what not. fixed now. And prison i no place for a pretty Hobbit lol.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

I had a normal electrician run me a feed from the electric shower/cooker fuse into my groom,just said I was goin be getting sun bed and an air conditioner shop said it better if I have a heavy supply,then u can ask any electrician,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobbit Guest

Cheers mate, i dont own the house might be a bit tricky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2