Thread: anybody using nutrifield nutrient

Thanks

Default anybody using nutrifield nutrient

hi just having a read on the nutrifield web site ,looks good ,was interested to see if anybody here uses it .im interested in there coco line....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geoff jub For This Useful Post:

kbag (18-08-17)

Bulls Guest

Tbh not seen anyone around using them mate.. but if you decide to please start a diary so we can see if they any good.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (18-08-17), Karsa (29-09-17), kbag (18-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Tbh not seen anyone around using them mate.. but if you decide to please start a diary so we can see if they any good.
    yeah ok i will, im thinking of going with it ,as i only have a bit of canna a&b coco left for this run .its also a bit cheeper than canna >5 ltr canna is $125 >nutrifield is $75 for a 5 ltr ,its similar to canna as you only use a&b for veg and flower

Bulls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by geoff jub View Post
    yeah ok i will, im thinking of going with it ,as i only have a bit of canna a&b coco left for this run .its also a bit cheeper than canna >5 ltr canna is $125 >nutrifield is $75 for a 5 ltr ,its similar to canna as you only use a&b for veg and flower
    Bloody hell! 125$ for 5L A&B.
    Give it a go mate.. hope it works.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

geoff jub (18-08-17)

Thanks

ok so i got some nutrifield nutrient this week so im going to give it a go seems to have the same stuff as canna from what i could read on the bottles it works out 2mls per a litre same as canna also got there pk heavy so all up i got 5 litres of a+b with a litre of pk heavy for $100 ..compared to canna 5 litre set for 125$ and $40 for a litre of pk 13 14

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Don't use a feed guide as it's for vegetables not cannabis. Go in at quarter strength per litre and build it up to about half else you'll get nute burn

Thanks

ok so its been a few weeks in flower and i can see no difference between the nutrifield and canna if anything i seem to be using less nutrifield per the litre also using there pk which isnt to bad at all definatly wont be going back to canna ,sorry to say price wise its unbeatable also switched to nutrifield coco which is about $7.50 cheeper for the same size bag .nutrifield have a wide range of additives which i didnt bother using