Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Psychedelic Cannabis milk

Thanks

Add loads of spices nutmeg, star anise, pepper, cinnamon, cardamom etc and some loose black tea and you've got chai. It masks the nasty taste quite well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HayesA For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-18), opekoner (28-07-18), Sir Digby Chicken Caesar (28-04-21)

Thanks

Its definately not a waste of green with this badboy. I too am not a fan of milk but i make an exception for this concuption as the effects outweigh the milky cons. Like I said, you only need a small glass and you're off on your travels.

My brother was telling me about when he made some a few years back, hes a full on lover of psychadelics but said that this was something else. sent him to space. He was telling me that he had to keep walking around his house because every time he sat down he was breaking down to a molecular level and evaporating into the atmosphere. He only had one glass too!

So i'm guessing there has still been no attempts of this yet?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to opekoner For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-18), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks

1st step you need to add to your recipe is the decarb for 45 mins in the oven at 110

Decarbing will change the THCA ( non PSYCHOACTIVE ) To THC ( PSYCHOACTIVE )

AND your recipe will be MEGA STRONG . What your doing when you simmer in the milk isnt enough heat for long enough time to fully decarb it , ( REad google and there is lots of information about how cooking in milk , butter , oil ISNT the same as a simple decarb and doesn't change the thca into thc properly

, I make canna butter and canna flour with my trim ,

Both are crazy strong , I wiped out 6 friends 2 weeks ago with some shortbread , And that was only made with 3 teaspoons of cannaflour . ( roughly 4-6 grams per batch works out @ 0.75 grams per biscuit ) And i mean ALL of them went to sleep after just 1 each ,

The butter i use a Q of an ounce to 1 stick of butter , And that also wipes people out In a cake mix , that works out at about 0.8 grams per slice ,

I promise you that a decarb will double the strength of your thc , My trim literally gets you more f**ked up than than smoking the bud
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 28-07-18 at 08:14 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-18), Valentina (24-08-18)

Thanks

I never thought about decarbing it and to be fair, i don't think you would want it to be any stronger. As its the strongest method i've ever had of ingesting cannabis i feel you quite simply don't need to. Trust me on this one.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to opekoner For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-07-18), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks

Yes but then you reduce the dosage until your happy with the strength . that way your gear lasts ALOT longer as well , Eating decarb weed is as pointless / wastefull as smoking uncured weed , But i suppose each to there own ... lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-07-18), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks

I tried to cook it, and so to say to test myself. In general, the effect was so-so. No, I obviously stuck. But I do not remember anything at all. Here I drink this milk in the company of my friends, and then I wake up at home the next day. I completely lost my day. It made me feel a little creepy, although I did not seem to be doing anything terrible, as several of my friends told me. In general, now if I cook something like this, it is usually a weed candys. From them I just have fun and I usually remember everything. I cook according to the recipe found on the Internet. Here's a recipe if you need it. And I will not drink more milk. I'm a little scary from this. And what was your experience with this milk?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JellyBomb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-19), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Ingesting a massive dose without testing it or testing your tollarance makes no sense. Take a bit today. See how you react. Take more or less the next time. Cannabis in massive doses is not fun for most and not smart for any. Think first. Bless you. Cheers!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (18-08-18), GEORGE (04-04-19), UpT0wn (18-08-18), Valentina (24-08-18)

Thanks

Ahhh the wonders of Cannamilk or as we like to call it.. WTF juice cause its literally WTF if you make it properly,
    I'm from Southern Africa and we get a type of weed here we call bush weed cause its shitty, from the wild and is rough af,
    It's how I imagine weed must of been before selective breeding
    We can get it all over though and in bulk
    Like we'll get a huge shopping packet full or a couple of kgs and use that for our milk!
    We slowly boil alot of kgs in alot of milk for hours then strain it!
    Bush weed is not the greatest to smoke but in milk it's true evil awesome side comes out and wow...
    My first time I drank a glass and I had one of the most intense psychedelics trips ever (not like shrooms or lsd) but damn was intense and amazing! Tripped for what felt like days and took me a few days to completely sober up!
    Have had it over 40 times now... It's become like a weekly tradition with my mates!
    Definitely recommend it but be warned it's powerful and so worth it
    Just remember to remember that you tripping and not dying (my friends that were new to weed)

P.S we do have dank green weed this side to smoke so we just use the brown bush weed for edibles

Sent from my SM-J400F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PsyCam For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-19), prime (07-02-19), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by PsyCam View Post
    Ahhh the wonders of Cannamilk or as we like to call it.. WTF juice cause its literally WTF if you make it properly,
    I'm from Southern Africa and we get a type of weed here we call bush weed cause its shitty, from the wild and is rough af,
    It's how I imagine weed must of been before selective breeding
    We can get it all over though and in bulk
    Like we'll get a huge shopping packet full or a couple of kgs and use that for our milk!
    We slowly boil alot of kgs in alot of milk for hours then strain it!
    Bush weed is not the greatest to smoke but in milk it's true evil awesome side comes out and wow...
    My first time I drank a glass and I had one of the most intense psychedelics trips ever (not like shrooms or lsd) but damn was intense and amazing! Tripped for what felt like days and took me a few days to completely sober up!
    Have had it over 40 times now... It's become like a weekly tradition with my mates!
    Definitely recommend it but be warned it's powerful and so worth it
    Just remember to remember that you tripping and not dying (my friends that were new to weed)

P.S we do have dank green weed this side to smoke so we just use the brown bush weed for edibles

Sent from my SM-J400F using Tapatalk
    Used to make all our edibles with jut back in the day

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-19), PsyCam (07-02-19), Valentina (17-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,830 Times

Sounds great mate, Id like to try wtf juice??
    When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prime For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-19), PsyCam (08-02-19), Valentina (17-05-20)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast