Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is really worth?

Bulls Guest

Default What is really worth?

Hi guys..had a strange conversation with my father today ..it all started from pension accounts.
    Nobody knows what the world will be in 50 years. So what do you think it's worth having?

For me anything in this world is worth something is only because a few people decide its worth that. And also the need for it. When money become only a piece of paper and gold is no longer what it is now because it's not needed, what is worth having? Everywhere they say you should have a private pension account.. but how can I be sure that in 40 yeara time when I reach the age of pension this company will still exist and will be able to pay me the money I invested in them? And even if they do what if these papers are no longer worth anything? .. funny old world.. be nice to hear your thoughts guys

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Admiral (21-08-17), Bud Lightyear (21-08-17), Glynne (22-08-17), Memphis69 (21-08-17), redisiel (21-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Admiral (21-08-17), British green (22-08-17), Glynne (22-08-17), Memphis69 (21-08-17), redisiel (21-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Knowing of a few people who have passed on in their 50s, yet paying into a pension all of their lives, I realise what a gamble a pension is
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Admiral (21-08-17), Glynne (22-08-17), Memphis69 (21-08-17), redisiel (21-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Fuck the banks and pensions, the bank of mattress is best till it goes cashless imo, and of course property is say.
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (22-08-17), Glynne (22-08-17)

Bulls Guest

Been always wondering what's the point of having pension find.. why not just save the money yourself?..I guess you're right guys property and land is what it will matter it might be worth keeping.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Glynne (22-08-17), M_C (21-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Been always wondering what's the point of having pension find.. why not just save the money yourself?..I guess you're right guys property and land is what it will matter it might be worth keeping.
    Sometimes it's best to think of it as provision for the future, rather than pension

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

Iv paid a private pension since i was 18... got quite alot of money in there now, if i pop me clogs before i get access to it iv made sure it goes to me kids... i cant invest in property as my credit rating is awful, if i could i most probably would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

You're both right..
    But what TT says is what is bothering me..if something happens with me what will be the worth leaving to your children..money that might not worth anything in the. Ear future, property or something else..
    Excuse me if the subject is too serious or anything guys.. just had a bit of a time on my own with a good smoke and thoughts came into my head..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Glynne (22-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,170 Times

Nothings worth anything in this world, if you look deep enough into it money, time ect is all controlled by the elite and drummed into us, as children. All of us are programmed without realising it. It's like what the streets (a music group for people who aint heard of them lol) Everything is borrowed and it's damn true. Humans are destroying our planet and that's a fact. Just be the best person you can be and help others, possessions are nice don't get me wrong but we can't take it with us.. Get something for your kids future 100% but look after people brighten someone's day for no reason. We need better people in the world even more so with all this terorism the elite are pushing onto people but thats a different topic all together. This post is going off topic completely now haha.

On topic: gold is a good one i heard every 10 years or so prices go sky high so hit it when its low.

tl;dr buy gold and be nice to people
    My Wonderful world of mystery —> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...rld-of-mystery

If I or anyone else has answered your question in the growing questions and answers section please mark it as "Answered". It helps keep the forum tidy!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SyRaX For This Useful Post:

Glynne (22-08-17)

camkush Guest

Banks scare me and investment funds confuse me, I have 3 rental properties in town and 2 farms all my money is tied up in land. I can quit farming and survive alone but barely on my rental houses money but that'd be no fun. Hope to pick up another 100 acres of cattle land this coming summer to rent to local farmers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

Glynne (22-08-17), Kev (21-08-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast