Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1st Grow Easiest Seeds and Growing Medium?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,547 Times

Thanks for the input gents, probably soil for the first then, cheaper for me as I'm all spent out setting things up. I'll stick with 2 ww for now. Just about finished my groom build but hit a temperature problem straight away (mind you it was warm today, dogs can't stop panting lol) So I'll get that sorted then on to grow hopefully by the weekend! Thanks to all again!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eightleggeddj For This Useful Post:

M_C (22-08-17), Trex (22-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by eightleggeddj View Post
    Thanks for the input gents, probably soil for the first then, cheaper for me as I'm all spent out setting things up. I'll stick with 2 ww for now. Just about finished my groom build but hit a temperature problem straight away (mind you it was warm today, dogs can't stop panting lol) So I'll get that sorted then on to grow hopefully by the weekend! Thanks to all again!
    Right on ,ww is easy to grow , loves being topped and bushes out quite nicely . And one of my favorite smoke ,well balanced high

My organic diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=158556

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (22-08-17), eightleggeddj (22-08-17)

Thanks

I'm a newb and will be going soil but next year now as I'm too late, I like Tokers idea of fruit etc for soil, I'll be keeping an eye on the woops shelf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to escapizmzero For This Useful Post:

Trex (22-08-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by escapizmzero View Post
    I'm a newb and will be going soil but next year now as I'm too late, I like Tokers idea of fruit etc for soil, I'll be keeping an eye on the woops shelf
    Get yourself a compost bin going. Add grass clippings, dead leaves (not long before there's plenty of them) horse manure (if possible) and fruit / veg etc.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

escapizmzero (23-08-17), xtchill (31-08-17)

Thanks

Good luck mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Highspec For This Useful Post:

Trex (22-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Get yourself a compost bin going. Add grass clippings, dead leaves (not long before there's plenty of them) horse manure (if possible) and fruit / veg etc.
    Super plants!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xtchill For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2