Thread: finishing an outdoor plant indoors

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

Default finishing an outdoor plant indoors

had 2 plants outdoors one is male, kills my timing for next grow, I have the max my room can take 4 plants wont be ready till 3 weeks time, will I be able take the one plant indoors to finish flowering one the present grow is finished, has not started flowering as yet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-17)

Thanks

its done i chopped one of the 4, the big amnesia lemon is now under a 600hps it will take 100% of the room once its full stretched

4. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Always be wary of bringing in plants from outdoors, especially if you've plants indoors already. You could bring in all sorts of bugs etc.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

chiselwizard (22-08-17), GEORGE (25-10-17), happyjack (22-08-17), Smokeful (23-08-17)

Thanks

already have aphids in my room but very few, I control with organic soap and now I find stinging nettles work good, I put some loose nettles on top of the indoor plants, I have nettle tea fermenting outdoors and have no doubt in my ability to control or even eradicate as the plant grows.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-17), Smokeful (23-08-17)

Thanks

the quality of the plant improved reason can only be growing it outdoors all summer, it finished of indoors for a couple of months, smells different no doubt I will plan next year better, I had no plan this year I just had a spare plant, did have two one was male.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-17)