Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: i my plant dieing

Thanks

how do i raise the ph of the run off guess thats ust flushing normal water though it for couple hours ??

Thanks

plants aren't feeding they're sitting in salt built up acid bath??? gonna try flushing it again for a hour 15 litres give or take 3 gallons wasnt anuff i take it

Thanks

just had water running though it for over a hour its up to 5.9 now

Thanks

do put feed in stright after flush ? its been flushing for about a hour and a half now just a small home made hose pipe sprinkler on it in bath tub and the run ff ph was very low starting to think she was hungry due to a lock out

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Would seem the coco peat mix is not ideal , your plant is showing burn and defficiency at same time .

My organic diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=158556

Thanks

did it a complete flash last night the ph of the first run off was 4.4 so got that up with flushing it out for couple hours been up the hydro shop todayin the rain and got some plant magic mag and cal + that also contains some nitro as theres brown spotting underthe leafs which looking aobut the forum seems to be calicium i think so went got some that im added more feed into the water as book i picked up today states i sould be adding 4ml per lighter whenshop told me 3 and gonna feed in morning and at night now to see if that helps her yeah i see theres burning might have trouble with that as the plant is so tall ive moved it all the way over to other side of the tent and door is open when light is onit is a 600w hps on a single plant

Thanks

just tied it down so the top is even futher away from the light i have some led here for next one but wanna complete it with the 600w as about to start entering week 5 flower

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

tie her down with string man

My organic diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=158556

Thanks

think might got to it in time the buds are getting big going into week 6 not as many big leafs while fighting with it the spoting has gone and the buds now gettin nice crystals develiping

Hobbit Guest

EC and PH meters ar not the same mate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4