Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Automated growing using Raspberry Pi

Thanks

My SSR's arrived the other day, only ordered them mid august, so not bad, just a 2 month wait in the post from China...

Installing the SSR's, the control box is now finally fully built!

A flow meter is installed, but following the specs to get a flow rate gives a figure that isn't correct. A 1/4 of a litre of water was pumped, following the calculations in the spec, the calculation gives 74 litres of water.... Something wrong there.

I'll post some pictures when I get chance.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craigjw For This Useful Post:

Karsa (23-10-17), M_C (23-10-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Craigjw View Post
    My SSR's arrived the other day, only ordered them mid august, so not bad, just a 2 month wait in the post from China...

Installing the SSR's, the control box is now finally fully built!

A flow meter is installed, but following the specs to get a flow rate gives a figure that isn't correct. A 1/4 of a litre of water was pumped, following the calculations in the spec, the calculation gives 74 litres of water.... Something wrong there.

I'll post some pictures when I get chance.
    Nice man, I've had to put it on hold for now, got some issues here.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Craigjw (27-10-17), M_C (24-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Quote Originally Posted by legalizeme View Post
    Will this be open to the public then?

Although the last time I tried soldering I fooked it up lol
    Not been on in a while and its private for the moment (untill i buy a router with vpn etc...) im only measuring temp and humidity atm but when i get motivated again im going to do water level with a ultrasonic sensor. Ill then move onto ph and ec measurements.

The sensor has been running a few months on 4 aa batterys and still going. I thought it would have run out by now evan with deep sleep mode on the esp8266.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Craigjw (27-10-17), Karsa (24-10-17), M_C (24-10-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

An example. Ill be doing a simple tutorial soon for everyone. Its going to be easy and simple to do. I can view this from anywhere on my phone at all times.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Craigjw (27-10-17), Karsa (24-10-17), M_C (24-10-17)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5