Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Decarboxylation of D9-tetrahydrocannabinol - A study

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

More bedtime reading for everyone:

http://www.infinitysupercritical.com/server/index.htm

The website is not very user friendy but if you click around and use the poorly located next page link, a lot of these research papers and documents are available, if they are your cup of tea. Pretty much all of them are over my head, but I will try to glean what I can.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Karsa (13-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    More bedtime reading for everyone:

http://www.infinitysupercritical.com/server/index.htm

The website is not very user friendy but if you click around and use the poorly located next page link, a lot of these research papers and documents are available, if they are your cup of tea. Pretty much all of them are over my head, but I will try to glean what I can.
    Thc-a is pure thc at 99.99% crystal form or 80-90% in oil form have a Google

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Valentina (13-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    Thc-a is pure thc at 99.99% crystal form or 80-90% in oil form have a Google
    Cheers, bud.

I was more of thinking, are they (the white-coat-boffins) missing the point by obsessing over isolating just The One chemical/molecule for the sake of "Look how much smarter we are than you! We have big, clever machines and unless we let you into our clique, you will never understand, peasants!", rather than "hey, smoke/vape/tack this, it works!"

Half a life-time ago I was IN one of those prestigious white-coat institutions looking at these "hexagons with bits on" EVERY. FREAKING. SINGLE. DAY, on some days ALL. DAY. LONG. Clinical depression and anxieties as a result of previous experiences meant I was not in the right frame of mind to make full use of that opportunity. But having been immersed in that culture back then, and now, decades on, I see some of the reasons for the divide between the holistic approach and their atomistic approach. Long story short, I just don't know anymore!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Karsa (13-11-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Cheers, bud.

I was more of thinking, are they (the white-coat-boffins) missing the point by obsessing over isolating just The One chemical/molecule for the sake of "Look how much smarter we are than you! We have big, clever machines and unless we let you into our clique, you will never understand, peasants!", rather than "hey, smoke/vape/tack this, it works!"

Half a life-time ago I was IN one of those prestigious white-coat institutions looking at these "hexagons with bits on" EVERY. FREAKING. SINGLE. DAY, on some days ALL. DAY. LONG. Clinical depression and anxieties as a result of previous experiences meant I was not in the right frame of mind to make full use of that opportunity. But having been immersed in that culture back then, and now, decades on, I see some of the reasons for the divide between the holistic approach and their atomistic approach. Long story short, I just don't know anymore!
    True, there is so much more research to do with cannabis, but overall best off using it for all cannabinoids rather than isolating one or two for particular things unless the others are harmful.

Let's use a well known harmful toxic plant. Wolfsbane, poisonous as fuck. But yet used for anxiety and pain management as well as others. With that in mind. We know cbd does a lot and thc does even more but those aren't all of what's in cannabis. There is lore to discover and use. Once the research is done and not just about getting started and then shut down we will be able to say whether isolation of particular cannabinoids is worth it. Sadly, we can't research it properly cause there is too much legal tape in the way. They need to legalise it medically everywhere which will allow a chance to research the plant in depth then fully state whether it should or shouldn't be legal. It's a plant though. It's a natural thing, in nature. It would pollinate across the globe and grow wild. So why can we use thyme, rosemary etc but not cannabis? Every animal out there uses a plant or other means to get drunk or high. We have the option to use a plant that is no where near as damaging to the mind and body as other shit (caffeine, alcohol, etc) is legal... Opioid medicine is the one that confuses me the most. They know it's addictive. They've seen how canna works in the same way but without the addiction... I'm rambling. I'll stop.

I'm with you though valentina, "what is the real story here?" and removing yourself from an atmosphere that isn't beneficial for you is never a bad thing.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Valentina (13-11-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2