Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2 plants under a duel cfl in a tiny tent

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

CFL can do a decent job Cam, I used to be quite happy with it too! - But I'd rather have a 150w HPS than a 300w CFL, it's all about the ability to get the light to penetrate, and that's where HPS nails it...

Anyway, back on topic!

I still want to know the bulb wattage...!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (07-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Okalidokali View Post
    Hi mate wicked thanks man,with the nutes I was reading around and with biobizz it seems that a lot more people were saying when transissioning from veg feed to bloom feed you can carry on feeding a smaller amount of veg mixed with a small amount of bloom nutes before highering the bloom nute slowly and lowering the veg nute depending on what the plants may look like they needed when looking at them lol through my untrained blind eye,I havent gotta clue what I'm doing to be honest but it seems to be working so,for how long though I don't know,its luck and hope hope with me,I will get more pics up now ...
    interesting, I usually flush my plants same time as turning 12/12. then start giving bloom fert at half streangh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    CFL can do a decent job Cam, I used to be quite happy with it too! - But I'd rather have a 150w HPS than a 300w CFL, it's all about the ability to get the light to penetrate, and that's where HPS nails it...

Anyway, back on topic!

I still want to know the bulb wattage...!
    I might take your advise the 150w hps. is there much heat difference

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scullen View Post
    I might take your advise the 150w hps. is there much heat difference
    I've ever owned 125w CFLs, I used to grow with two of these. The total heat generated in my grow room would be about the same as 150w HPS but you'd have to have a bigger distance from a HPS bulb - That's, at the time, where CFL were the only real option to me (I had a room 77cm tall!)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

scullen (01-09-17)

Thanks

I have a 250 duel cfl because 400 hps is too much heat. its doing the job temps are 24-26c average, I really have no way of getting the heat down, until winter. ime thinking a 250 hps bit higher from plants will be better. I have a roof cube plenty high enough. just worried about heat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman83 View Post
    My last grow was the only auto I've done cfl all the way through. I got 53 grams off her.  it was fast buds gorilla glue, that strain is not so well known for quantity, more quality mind.

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.
    Awesome

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Okalidokali For This Useful Post:

Ironman (02-09-17)

Thanks

I have a 250 duel cfl because 400 hps is too much heat. its doing the job temps are 24-26c average, I really have no way of getting the heat down, until winter. ime thinking a 250 hps bit higher from plants will be better. I have a roof cube plenty high enough. just worried about heat
    interesting, I usually flush my plants same time as turning 12/12. then start giving bloom fert at half streangh
    I'm gonna do it that way with my next grow,flush and then bloom nutes

Thanks

Hi ,they are 5 gal pots I think they were

Thanks

I will dig the box out to check,sorry taken so long,using slow phone lol

Thanks

Hey guys I've woken up this morning after having fed them 1ml grow and 3 ml bloom coz of the nitro deficiency in yellow leaves,I shared around 1 and a half litres of water with the feed between the 2 plants and I added a ml of this cheap nitrogen feed I bought,I added a ridiculously low amount to stay safe but,today they are a little more yellow than before,I got a PIC or 2 added just now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170902_175530.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	350230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170902_175000.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	350231   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170902_174520.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	350232   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170902_174511.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	350233  

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast