Thread: Hello!

Thanks

Default Hello!

Hi, guys, newbie to this forum, not so newbie to growing (this is my second go). I am having issues with them all of a sudden and I want to post a pic for all to see for input, but regardless of whether I choose the attachment or insert image, it keeps telling me upload failed. The photo is in pnp format. Any suggestions how I can get this uploaded?

Thank you!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Medtrans1999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Medtrans1999 View Post
    Hi, guys, newbie to this forum, not so newbie to growing (this is my second go). I am having issues with them all of a sudden and I want to post a pic for all to see for input, but regardless of whether I choose the attachment or insert image, it keeps telling me upload failed. The photo is in pnp format. Any suggestions how I can get this uploaded?

Thank you!!
    I could be wrong but I think you need 5 posts before you can upload pics , welcome by the way 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Realdocholliday For This Useful Post:

Medtrans1999 (02-09-17)

Hobbit Guest

you need ten posts mate and then be sure to resize your pics under 2mb

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Medtrans1999 (02-09-17)

Thanks

I did have to resize it, and I was able to post, so I think I'm good. Thank you!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Medtrans1999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

welcome pal