Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question regarding synthetic and authentic urine for a drug test

Guest Guest

This may be an ignorant reply but why even go for a job that requires drug testing? I never would.
    It's not even about the weed, it's the intrusion it's disgusting. All for the sake of bureaucracy. Give me freedom any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17), M_C (06-09-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    This may be an ignorant reply but why even go for a job that requires drug testing? I never would.
    It's not even about the weed, it's the intrusion it's disgusting. All for the sake of bureaucracy. Give me freedom any day.
    Companies don't advertise vacancies and say "Oh yes, we're going to drug test you" You don't find out until there's an interview or even later.

Also, you may have been with that company for years, and then drug testing is introduced.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

Thanks

I've been on different Urine test and I stay clean on all the result. It’s because I stopped smoking for a month before the test. It’s an annual medical examination so I already know the schedule. I haven't tried using synthetic and authentic urine. However, I found some reviews saying they are safe to use and most of them passed on the test.

I don't recommend using it because your own urine is still the best.
    Last edited by Blue; 18-09-17 at 09:28 AM. Reason: *Web links removed from pic

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chris_29 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    In many EU countries, random drug testing is illegal

I totally agree with the blowing zero mate, I really do - but imagine a world where they could sack you for having a beer on your holidays! (same thing!)

Should I, on my days off (this can equal 4 days on my 'long weekend') take a visit to Amsterdam & partake in cannabis, in a legal capacity, then return home. I could be stopped by the pigs, have a roadside drug test & pass, yet fail a random drug test at work - How would you deem that they have the right to dismiss me as everything I have done would be legal & even the pigs are powerless as no offence has been committed!

A class drugs can pass a urine test in as little as 12-72 hours... the same test will show up cannabis use for up to 60 days!

Anyway, look at Aussie drug testing & unions.... some pretty powerful stuff there God help the Australian company that sacks an employee there for a urine test!

Your preaching to the converted mate its wrong as you say, but you cant fight it. Not sure what you mean by your last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardefe View Post
    By any chance do you know your BF % and what's your weight and height
    Yes mate im about 12% 62kg and 5 foot 4.

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Companies don't advertise vacancies and say "Oh yes, we're going to drug test you" You don't find out until there's an interview or even later.

Also, you may have been with that company for years, and then drug testing is introduced.
    In Australia mate we already know which jobs require drug tests , its not a surprise at the interview.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17), Trex (31-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardefe View Post
    Sorry if this is a very basic and redundant re occurring question in these but I think there are some things that I need answered from experts unique to my situation which I believe this forum has.

So basically i had a drug test that was scheduled on Sep. 1st and I took the test using detox thinking I would pass and be fine, in addition to detox I also worked out close to everyday (for 8 days) and used the sauna room once or twice in order to be clean. The Wednesday before the test I used a HomeKit (6 days clean) and still tested positive for THC, never got the chance to test myself before the drug test on that Friday but I used the detox that morning and followed the instructions in order to get a 5 hour window of peeing clear, it seems in my franticness I over indulged myself with too much water and got a diluted test.

Now I figured it would be diluted too because of how clear it would be and knew there was a chance I would have to come back. The hiring manager contacted me on yesterday saying I needed to come back in and do paperwork so I assumed I passed and was initially relieved, and then smoked literally that same night after being clean for what is about 10-11 days at this point. Coming into the office they have asked that I re do the test within the week because they told me today it was diluted like mentioned above before.

I am 23, 6"2' and weigh about 190 pounds, and somewhere within the 11-13% BF range, before stopping I was a frequent user who smoked almost everyday, or every other day once or twice in the day, some days I skipped, so this wasn't always a day to day habit I had. I work out pretty semi frequently and try to incorporate cardio. I have also been working out a lot while frequently using in the past as well.

My main question is if I were to resort to synthetic urine this time around, would they be able to detect the difference DNA wise between the synthetic and the authentic diluted sample I submitted? I mean obviously they can probably can but I guess the real question is DO they actually do that?

And if that IS the case, can someone maybe help me in figuring out how clean and fast I probably can get THC out of my system before I have to take It maybe this Thursday or Friday? (2 or 3 days) and maybe recommendations on a detox?
    Hey brother I am really not too sure if they check to make sure its the same dna, to be on the safe side I wouldn't chance it. Try detoxing again and the day of your exam take vitamin b12. This will help your urine sample show the proper levels and not seem so diluted. it will give ur pee that yellow color. u can buy b12 at any local drug store or even Walmart.
    since there are so many different factors that effect how long thc stays in your system I would recommend taking another at home drug test before u go retest for the job.
    o and my recommendation for detox drinks would be from
    Last edited by M_C; 21-09-17 at 08:01 PM. Reason: link removal

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mr_sammystrong For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mr_sammystrong View Post
    Hey brother I am really not too sure if they check to make sure its the same dna, to be on the safe side I wouldn't chance it. Try detoxing again and the day of your exam take vitamin b12. This will help your urine sample show the proper levels and not seem so diluted. it will give ur pee that yellow color. u can buy b12 at any local drug store or even Walmart.
    since there are so many different factors that effect how long thc stays in your system I would recommend taking another at home drug test before u go retest for the job.
    o and my recommendation for detox drinks would be from REMOVED
    You seem to be promoting that site on a number of other sites too. I see it as spam.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Your preaching to the converted mate its wrong as you say, but you cant fight it. Not sure what you mean by your last sentence.
    Yes mate im about 12% 62kg and 5 foot 4.
    In Australia mate we already know which jobs require drug tests , its not a surprise at the interview.
    Most of the jobs now require drug tests and that sucks. We smokers are very affected by this requirement. You know what really sucks? in our company, there's an annual examination and urine tests is a must. I don't know how they be able to detect the difference between Synthetic and Authentic DNA but I think they are having a hard time doing so. Or maybe the people who examine the urine is not really doing their work. How can I say? because I tried using Synthetix5 once and I passed.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chris_29 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Jesus christ Hobbit 5'4 LOL , your the size of my leg hahah

Organic Grow Journal
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=163164

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    tell them you smoke the odd joint in your personal time and need some support to break the habit.
    haha, dont try this. it will end in tears.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2