Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Blue Treacle Auto problem???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    What is BioBizz hot soil?
    Yeah sorry, its all mix soil. Always forget the name of it so just call it the hot one haha

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grow123 For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (08-09-17), M_C (06-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

It looks like it's living up to its name of 'hot soil'
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Karsa (30-09-17), redisiel (07-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    It looks like it's living up to its name of 'hot soil'
    Yeah thinking it could be nute burn. Seems to be just on that set of leaves tho. A new set has sprouted today and they are a beautiful green! On the plus side, the nutes must be working as its growing so fast and already got a subtle scent to it!

The feed is supposed to last for 4 weeks so will probs start feeding bio bloom once in flower/ 2 weeks time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Grow123 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (07-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Grow123 View Post
    Yeah thinking it could be nute burn. Seems to be just on that set of leaves tho. A new set has sprouted today and they are a beautiful green! On the plus side, the nutes must be working as its growing so fast and already got a subtle scent to it!

The feed is supposed to last for 4 weeks so will probs start feeding bio bloom once in flower/ 2 weeks time.

She'll let you know when to feed her mate I wouldn't be setting dates coz you might burn her even more, nothings to say the soils still not to strong for her now
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

M_C (07-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    She'll let you know when to feed her mate I wouldn't be setting dates coz you might burn her even more, nothings to say the soils still not to strong for her now
    Atb
    Redz
    Do you think its best to wait until i see defficencys then? Was gonna flush at 4.5 weeks to try and get as much nutes out of soil as possible and then feed like 1/4 or 1/2 strength and then gradually build it up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Atb
    Redz
    Good call Redz... get that N used up before flowering!

Thanks

Quick update. She's growing and starting to smell great! The issues with the lighter striped leaves has almost completely dissapreared only 24 hours later, no clue what this was still! Believe she is now around 10 days since poking her head through soil.

Has anyone had experience growing Blue Treacle before? Thoughts?

Thinking about LST but not done it before. How old does it need to be before starting to bend etc?

Thanks!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Hotsoil man , cant put seedlings in that .

My organic diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=158556

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grow123 View Post
    Quick update. She's growing and starting to smell great! The issues with the lighter striped leaves has almost completely dissapreared only 24 hours later, no clue what this was still! Believe she is now around 10 days since poking her head through soil.

Has anyone had experience growing Blue Treacle before? Thoughts?

Thinking about LST but not done it before. How old does it need to be before starting to bend etc?

Thanks!!!

Hi mate I'm growing some now the last one I did had the same effect on its first set and I'm using hydroponics with no nutrient solutions added at the start so not sure if it's just how they look at first I'll find out soon as my second has just popped smelt really fruity towards the end I'm considering lst on my next grow after this as the first one I done must of been nearly a metre tall so if your tight on height might be an idea I know you have to start fairly fast with lst training and autos due to the fast and short veg stage I believe from what I've read anyway I'm still in the beginners circle myself really, good look I'll be following mate

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B8812 For This Useful Post:

Grow123 (09-09-17), Trex (09-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B8812 View Post
    Hi mate I'm growing some now the last one I did had the same effect on its first set and I'm using hydroponics with no nutrient solutions added at the start so not sure if it's just how they look at first I'll find out soon as my second has just popped smelt really fruity towards the end I'm considering lst on my next grow after this as the first one I done must of been nearly a metre tall so if your tight on height might be an idea I know you have to start fairly fast with lst training and autos due to the fast and short veg stage I believe from what I've read anyway I'm still in the beginners circle myself really, good look I'll be following mate

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply! Maybe just one of those things then, the new set of leaves have no issues at all.

I've heard the smell when flowering is like sweets (heard some people say doesn't even smell of that classic weed aroma) is that true?

Height isn't too much of an issue. Only thing in worries about is if it growing metre talk in only using a single 250w cfl, so if probs get one decent sized top cola but all the others would be super airy right? That's the main reason I was thinking of LST.

Gonna give it a go tomorrow, not done it before but seen a few tutorials!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast