Thread: Ventilation recommendations for a 2.4m tent.

Thanks

Default Ventilation recommendations for a 2.4m tent.

Evening all, im upsizing my tent from a 1.2x1.2 budbox to a hydrolab 2.4x1.2. i'll be using 2 315w cmd lights (6 plants) i currently have 2 6inch ruck fans sitting there can i use those and still have it as passive intake?

Viz Guest

Yip you will be golden.

Where are you venting your extractor fans out too?

Thanks

Into my garage mate, thinking about getting a fan controller for 2 6inch rucks. Any recommendations?

Thanks

GSE Twin Fan Temperature and negative pressure controller - would this eliminate hum. ?

Viz Guest

Best fan controller (environment controller) I have used is he Evolution Digital Fan Speed Controller - £125

The Evolution Digital Fan Speed Controller monitors temperature and humidity within the grow room and constantly adjusts the speed of the extraction/intake fans to maintain optimal conditions for plant growth. The unit also controls a grow room heater and is compatible with the Ecotechnics Evolution CO2 controller.This controller can control multiple fans through each channel up to a combined load of 6A (per channel) . The heater output will control loads up to 3kW making it compatible with most fan heaters and all solenoid controlled gas heaters.The Evolution is a more expensive unit than some other options but has superior features and technology so the extra outlay is easily justified for those wishing to have maximum control over their environmental variables. This unit is supplied with a comprehensive printed User Guide plus the expanded PDF user guide below.