Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone grown Robert Bergman's gold leaf

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Default Has anyone grown Robert Bergman's gold leaf

Has anyone grown or smoked Robert Bergman's gold leaf.

Looks good on paper.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

Thanks

No one????

Thanks

I haven't heard of it. Any pics?

Thanks

Haven't grown it yet Chris mate, just thinking about it. Seeds aren't cheap though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Has anyone grown or smoked Robert Bergman's gold leaf.

Looks good on paper.
    Hey man, I just germinated 10 of them on Friday, and have 5 sprouting within 24 hours of planting in soil. I will keep you updated on my progress. Growing indoors, so I'll be able to get about 4-5 feet max. We'll see what happens!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clutchdrive For This Useful Post:

toblue (26-10-17)

Thanks

Thanks Clutch lad. If the reviews are true it looks good. Best of luck with them mate.

I've just chopped some Sugar Black Rose which I slated, as it looked garbage 2 weeks into flower. It has turned out to be magnificent in every way so far hope it smokes as well as it looks and smells.

Thanks

Never grown Gold Leaf but have smoked it. Think it is there name for Skunk #1. Was not very nice tasting until it had a good 3 month cure but once cured it goes very light in colour and the high was very mellow and sedating. Not a strain to knock your socks off but a nice evening smoke.

T0blue- Very jealous Sugar Black Rose is one of my favourite strains ever. You are in for a treat!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to phatsmoker420 For This Useful Post:

toblue (28-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phatsmoker420 View Post
    T0blue- Very jealous Sugar Black Rose is one of my favourite strains ever. You are in for a treat!
    Phats, the smell off it is unbelievable and soooo sticky. I'm going to order more seeds as I think as soon as the word gets out about this one it will take off. Two weeks into flower I would have binned it as it was so far behind then she just filled up. I think SBR will become a keeper.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Phats, the smell off it is unbelievable and soooo sticky. I'm going to order more seeds as I think as soon as the word gets out about this one it will take off. Two weeks into flower I would have binned it as it was so far behind then she just filled up. I think SBR will become a keeper.
    Delicious Seeds have some good strains. I think the SBR has been around for some time now and it deserves to be more popular.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to phatsmoker420 For This Useful Post:

toblue (28-10-17)

Thanks

This is what The Cannabist has to say
    Here are 10 strains that may spin you out, knock you down or have you chasing an ice cream truck — but regardless of the effect will taste divine. In no particular order:

Sugar Black Rose (indica)
    Definitely a dark horse for this list of best tasting weed, it’s one of the most memorable strains I’ve smoked so far in 2015. When I pass people a bowl, they immediately ask what’s in it. This is bold, sugary tropical fruit distilled into nug form, akin to walking in the club with a bottle of Hypnotiq or Alize. Floral notes can be a downside — no one likes smoking perfume — but in the Sugar Black Rose it’s barely detectable as you inhale. It even comes from Delicious Seeds.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

phatsmoker420 (28-10-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast