Thread: Auto Daiquiri Lime- newbie style :D

Thanks

Talking Auto Daiquiri Lime- newbie style :D

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21534590_512272969108865_2124145371_o.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	350427Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21585528_512272949108867_2026900663_o.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	350428Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21556944_512272859108876_479696835_o.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	350429Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21557019_512272845775544_299029689_o.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	350430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21585472_512272895775539_158542403_o.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	350431

Hey growers hope you're all good!

I havent had a constant feed as i'm pretty much to idol haha! which is no excuse i know butttt been as im part way through my first ever plant, i thought id share its progress with you guys and maybe even get some tips & tricks

Im currently on around day 23-24 from above ground(guesstimate) , white pistols are producing on the stem , using a 300w mars hydro (LED) with some fans & carbon extractor etc. Just wanted to know what you all thought of my set up and if its suitable or if i need to make any changes. Average temp is 22-26'C and 40-60% R/H

Im using canna terra pro soil (20L fabric pot) so i haven't used veg neuts but i have bought some old timer magic bloom feed, which i need some advice on when to start feeding it

Im giving the plant 24 hour light because it suits my needs and i know its acceptable to do so? I tried to add a video but i couldnt so just had to stick with pictures im afraid (not the best)

Does my plant look healthy & happy? if not please let me know why, much appreciated!

Im a newbie so take it easy on me :P Let me know what you think Happy growing bros & hoes!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedRoots For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

Hello buddy. Seems like you're doing a great job on that girl. She is looking perfectly happy and seems she's feeding well from the soil still. My only advice will be to get that clip on fan down a little bit so it can blow over thr plant gently.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

TwistedRoots (09-09-17)

Thanks

Thanks Bulls! Nice to be assured im on the right track any advice on when i should introduce the bloom feed? i actually have another fan on it which is out of sight. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21556286_512272962442199_1640177852_o.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	350437 not sure if you can see it but its right below the carbon extractor
    Another question ive been meaning to ask ( sorry ) do i need a fan for fresh air intake? the box has a normal vent which leads outside my R/h and temp are pretty stable to.

Thanks again brother, peace & love. Roots

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedRoots For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

Not sure on soil mate , guess someone else will be around to help you with that later on.
    Yes your extaction fan is what i can see. As long as your temps and humidity are within range you shouldn't need an intake fan.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

TwistedRoots (09-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Not sure on soil mate , guess someone else will be around to help you with that later on.
    Yes your extaction fan is what i can see. As long as your temps and humidity are within range you shouldn't need an intake fan.
    I hope so dude, if all else fails good old google will be at hand Ill keep a close eye on her and post in the near future
    Thanks for your time mate, much appreciated.
    Peace & love, roots

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedRoots For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

Looking good.

Couple of things. Fabric pots and drainage, very key to have the bottoms of the fabric pots raised slightly - a couple of bits of wood underneath allows good drainage. Think of a teabag on the sink, bone dry on top but a soggy mess at the bottom. Now you don't want your roots living in a soggy mess.
    Feeding, since you are growing in soil it is most unlikely that you will need to feed before the flower cycle starts. 4 to 5 weeks in a medium soil mix.
    I would suggest that you spray your girls with a Epson Salts mixture at the four week mare, or when they start to pre-flower. That will give them the Mag boost and prevent possible deficiency.

Good luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

TwistedRoots (09-09-17)

Thanks

Thanks viz some useful tips there! just this second did what you suggested makes sense
    just made a order for some epson salt aswel i have some old timer magic bloom feed so when exactly should i introduce the bloom feed?
    can see white pistols on the stem but checking her daily Thanks for the tips dude much appreciated

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedRoots For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

Let your plants be your guide for when to start feeding. The colour of the leaves are good indicators. At the minute they look just fine. Dark green is over feeding by the way, you want the girls to be a nice pale green.

If there are indications of flowering beginning then start your feed programme with very minimal feed. One thing I learnt with soil growing was that less is more when it comes to feeding.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

TwistedRoots (09-09-17)