Thread: Plant is close to harvest.... I think

Thanks

Default Plant is close to harvest.... I think

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've been on here but thought I would show you pics of one of my auto frisian dews which I expect is nearly ready for harvesting.

The leaves as you can see from the pictures are yellow.. I believe this to be normal as the plant is coming towards the end of its life and is harnessing the stored energy from the leaves to the buds?

My main questions are 1) How much longer do you reckon it will take for the plant to be ready ( judging by the pics)?

2) Will the buds swell anymore? They dont seem to of increased in size very well unfortunately :/

As this plant has been kept outside it hasnt had the most ideal conditions.. barely any sun the last 2 weeks sadly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4945.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	350505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4946.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	350506

Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4947.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	350507  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

grab a x 60loupe and check out the trichomes. they tell you how far along the plant is

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Admiral (11-09-17), BongJovi (11-09-17), Stan's dad (11-09-17), tlh2496 (13-09-17)