Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need Help To Save Norbert!!

Thanks

Have you also checked for insects? They could be working their way up but I think you'd notice them before the leafs started to die off, not sure.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by localhost View Post
    Have you also checked for insects? They could be working their way up but I think you'd notice them before the leafs started to die off, not sure.
    funnily enough as of last night i noticed some white dots on new growth at the top... spider mites don't think they would cause this damage though? got some harkers on order, wont arrive until monday though...any tips on keeping them at bay until arrives?
    Shit is literally hitting the fan this week

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dmcz1o View Post
    funnily enough as of last night i noticed some white dots on new growth at the top... spider mites don't think they would cause this damage though? got some harkers on order, wont arrive until monday though...any tips on keeping them at bay until arrives?
    Shit is literally hitting the fan this week
    Damn they suck I also had problems with them on my first grow... They made some of my leaves yellow and fall off.
    I heard those "No-Pest strips" are good for getting rid of them if you don't wanna spray your babies, if you don't mind then try some water and neem oil that works! IF you are going to spray make sure you do it just before lights out.

Natural things you could do is increase humidity and airflow, they don't like windy conditions and humid conditions. They love the warmth and not a lot of breeze. Some people say you can vacuum them off leaves but my vacuum wasn't strong enough to suck them off.

So try increasing your humidity and get more fans blowing on those badgirls that will slow down the breeding of mites. If you can't see many you could also get a damp cloth and take em out.
    Last edited by localhost; 15-09-17 at 07:07 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to localhost For This Useful Post:

Dmcz1o (15-09-17), Karsa (15-09-17)

Laederon Plateau on the northern edge of the continent of Genabackis.
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,313 Times

I would say its nitrohen but if you got white dots then harkers are needed. Some citrus sprays work too but indunno enough info... my area lacks wood and greenery and near the sea so less likey to get them pests...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Dmcz1o (16-09-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa View Post
    I would say its nitrohen but if you got white dots then harkers are needed. Some citrus sprays work too but indunno enough info... my area lacks wood and greenery and near the sea so less likey to get them pests...
    Yeah you can use natural remedies there's a few recipes online.

Before you try any of these make sure you research fully as I have not tested these methods, however when reading about the chilli method that was highly spoke of.

A few recommended natural things are:
    Lemon Juice diluted with water
    Spicy Chillies. (Habanero) (Boiled with a small amount of water down into a thick paste then dilute with water)
    Liquid Detergent.(Use a very very small amount diluted with water)
    Apple Cider Vinegar(a very small amount diluted with water)

Thanks

Apple cider, lemon and chilli wont damge the girls but dunno if they work. I know orange peel water does with other plants

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

localhost (15-09-17)

Thanks

Apple cider, lemon and chilli wont damge the girls but dunno if they work. I know orange peel water does with other plants
    Awesome good to know.

Thanks

Also keeps kitties off the pots hehe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Karsa For This Useful Post:

Dmcz1o (16-09-17)

Thanks

so, i made a little boo boo... i was feeding 2ml total...when it required 2ml per litre of water (5 litres i was doing)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmcz1o For This Useful Post:

Ironman (21-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dmcz1o View Post
    so, i made a little boo boo... i was feeding 2ml total...when it required 2ml per litre of water (5 litres i was doing)
    It looks as if you have found your problem then
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast