Thread: New Grow..How's it going?

Thanks

Smile New Grow..How's it going?

New to the site, looking for a community of like minded folk and this seems like a good place so far!
    I'm a new grower and jumped in right at the deep end, lot's of questions and endless lust for further knowledge.
    Currently I have two unknown Strains that I have been practicing some basic LST on.
    And 4 Master Kush from Seed.
    These are going to be my prize plants and going to use the techniques I have learnt from the other two plants to better these 4.
    I'm using a standard Compost.
    600w Metal Halide for Veg x 2
    Feeding Canna Coco Type A & B.
    Link to some photos from Today, I also have earlier photos if anyone is interested.
    Had a couple issues with one of the plants but its definitely on the mend now.
    - Can't currently add an album link

Just wanted to introduce myself and show everyone what i'm currently working on.
    I welcome any comments to improve my grow, and definitely could use any advice!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xWillo For This Useful Post:

Incognitto (12-09-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Hi mate, welcome along

Canna coco A & B in soil? Surely the Canna terra range would be better suited?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome, and It would probably would be, however I'm planning on using a coco mix in the future.
    And i have quite an amount of Canno Coco